Guys i have a question/need some help

I just bought the Defiant Map Pack and I am wondering how i can play the firefight map (Unearthed i believe) in matchmaking. Thanks guys.

> I just bought the Defiant Map Pack and I am wondering how i can play the firefight map (Unearthed i believe) in matchmaking. Thanks guys.

You can play it on MM as long as all the players you are playing Firefight Match Making with have downloaded the map and vote for it.

If you are playing MM Score attack keep voting for none of the above untill Unearthed shows up.

If you are wanting to play Unearthed on regular Match Making like Team Slayer, Team Objective, BTB etc you can not since it is a Fire Fight Map only.

I know i can’t get Unearthed in multiplayer matchmaking, i mean like play firefight arcade on the new map over matchmaking, and yeah i would assume the system works like noble map pack, just wish there was a defiant firefight playlist

> I know i can’t get Unearthed in multiplayer matchmaking, i mean like play firefight arcade on the new map over matchmaking, and yeah i would assume the system works like noble map pack, just wish there was a defiant firefight playlist

I 2nd this!! I don’t want to play any other FF maps after I’ve played Unearthed.

> I know i can’t get Unearthed in multiplayer matchmaking, i mean like play firefight arcade on the new map over matchmaking, and yeah i would assume the system works like noble map pack, just wish there was a defiant firefight playlist

sorry I was just clearing out all the possibilities that your question could cover.

And I dont think it would work to have a Defiant firefight playlist since you would have Unearthed as the only map 24/7, what you can do Is try to gather people from this forums that own the maps (I do my self) and that play a lot of FF (I play FF at least once a day) and fire up Arcade hoping for Unearthed to show up.

That might work…

Slight chance if you play FF Limited, considering a lot of people will be playing it on release, your better off finding three friends and go into FF match making. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why not set up Firefight and for that matter Match Making in general with a more custom search feature so you can select your match type, then your map, and then the servers could put people together who want to play the same thing, like Unearthed Fire Fight? Makes sense and would make matches less random for people who want to play specific game types on specific maps.