Guys, 343's got this

Honestly, I dont understand whats up with all this hate on Halo 4, from what i’ve heard 343 knows what their doing and we also have seen like what? 20-30 seconds of actual gameplay? that doesnt seem like enough to judge it, atleast i see it that way. Also, people are complaining about perks because it might be like COD, but Frankie already said that they never even said anything about “perks” necessarily and they said they dont plan and making Call of Duty style gameplay and their planning on releasing more info about what people are calling perks soon. Now, Halo 4 could end up failing as its to early to completely judge, but from whats been shown and said they seem like they know what their doing. atleast wait for more info. you guys should trust the developers a bit more, seeing as how they want to evolve the Halo franchise and move it forward, like how Reach was an attempt for bungie to change it, but sadly didnt turn out as expected. You should give 343 a chance.

Use paragraphs dear God.

You have too much faith in them.

Meanwhile, there’s a group of people out there being disappointed with what has been revealed so far.

Hmmm well the H4 trailer didn’t really show us anything new to get excited about… All previous gameplay trailers have always revealed something that excited us; vehicle boarding, matchmaking, armor perms, equipment, armor abilities, Falcons, Hornets etc etc. But this new H4 trailer… there were no new features shown in there at all.

> You have too much faith in them.
>
> Meanwhile, there’s a group of people out there being disappointed with what has been revealed so far.

Faith or high expectations. I have zero “faith” in 343, but until I actually play Halo 4 I will expect them to have made as good a game as they are claiming they have. The issues brought up here on the forums are good to talk about, but saying that because of a single issue, to which the implementation of is completely unknown, that Halo 4 is ruined is simply narrow minded.

whatever, i cant wait to see what they do

> You have too much faith in them.
>
> Meanwhile, there’s a group of people out there being disappointed with what has been revealed so far.

Too much faith? Don’t play this game. It’s looking promising, and if you suck enough to where you can let a guy with a Jet-Pack smack you around like a little B-, then you don’t deserve to be in this forum. Halo 4 is gonna happen the way you don’t want it to, and the rest of us are just gonna laugh at your misery.

> Hmmm well the H4 trailer didn’t really show us anything new to get excited about… All previous gameplay trailers have always revealed something that excited us; vehicle boarding, matchmaking, armor perms, equipment, armor abilities, Falcons, Hornets etc etc. But this new H4 trailer… there were no new features shown in there at all.

Which is great. Most if not ALL new features have been bad.

Simpler is better when it comes to Halo. Once the franchise started getting further away from the core gameplay, the population tanked.

They need to go back to the beginning. They need to believe in core, pure Halo again. It will NEVER let you down.

> Honestly, I dont understand whats up with all this hate on Halo 4, from what i’ve heard 343 knows what their doing and we also have seen like what? 20-30 seconds of actual gameplay? that doesnt seem like enough to judge it, atleast i see it that way. Also, people are complaining about perks because it might be like COD, but Frankie already said that they never even said anything about “perks” necessarily and they said they dont plan and making Call of Duty style gameplay and their planning on releasing more info about what people are calling perks soon. Now, Halo 4 could end up failing as its to early to completely judge, but from whats been shown and said they seem like they know what their doing. atleast wait for more info. you guys should trust the developers a bit more, seeing as how they want to evolve the Halo franchise and move it forward, like how Reach was an attempt for bungie to change it, but sadly didnt turn out as expected. You should give 343 a chance.

Always remember, they’re not a charity.

They’re a for profit corporation.

The dollar, profit margins, and cash flow will always reign supreme.

Every decision made is based on what will bring in the most cash.

And you know what? There’s nothing wrong with that. They have to make profit.

But we need to keep that in mind as consumers. If they don’t stand to make X% profit, they won’t do it.

> > You have too much faith in them.
> >
> > Meanwhile, there’s a group of people out there being disappointed with what has been revealed so far.
>
> Faith or high expectations. I have zero “faith” in 343, but until I actually play Halo 4 I will expect them to have made as good a game as they are claiming they have. The issues brought up here on the forums are good to talk about, but saying that because of a single issue, to which the implementation of is completely unknown, that Halo 4 is ruined is simply narrow minded.

Their decision to keep sprint, and add non-cosmetic armor have been huge negatives for Halo 4, and I’d expect as many as thousands of people have already cancelled their pre-order.