Gut shots should be extra damage

I mean, they have thick armour helmets covering their heads but nothing protecting their stomach or junk, I feel like I should be doing more damage shooting them where they have no armour. I mean Batman and Iron man have like metal abs to protect them, Spartans just don’t. I mean, that’s like putting a weak spot on the bottom of a flying vehicle, it just doesn’t make sense

Their abdominal wall was reinforced during augmentation with a thin flexible sheet of titanium. Purely my imagination but seems plausible.

> 2533274964415981;2:
> Their abdominal wall was reinforced during augmentation with a thin flexible sheet of titanium. Purely my imagination but seems plausible.

That just blew my mind

Don’t forget you have a shield.

> 2533274948626339;1:
> I mean, they have thick armour helmets covering their heads but nothing protecting their stomach or junk, I feel like I should be doing more damage shooting them where they have no armour. I mean Batman and Iron man have like metal abs to protect them, Spartans just don’t. I mean, that’s like putting a weak spot on the bottom of a flying vehicle, it just doesn’t make sense

Screw that, crotch shots should be critical, it’s where it hurts the most…I have this ability where I can hit any head, up or below waist just by throwing something straight up in the air.

Um the undersuit is armor as well…and they have shields, the spartan body alone is augmented so that helps a bit too. If you’re looking at it practically then yeah it’s better to shoot the spartan in the body cause it’s a bigger target. from a game perspective it wouldn’t be a Halo game anymore, people would actually riot.

No, I think shots between the fingers should deal bonus damage. You ever get a papercut in there? Not fun.

> 2533274873365811;6:
> Um the undersuit is armor as well…and they have shields, the spartan body alone is augmented so that helps a bit too. If you’re looking at it practically then yeah it’s better to shoot the spartan in the body cause it’s a bigger target. from a game perspective it wouldn’t be a Halo game anymore, people would actually riot.

I’m the undersuit is suitable armor that we dont need codpieces, lets remove all armor plating and run around in a naked undersuit. Saves on weight, right?!

> 2533274881560701;8:
> > 2533274873365811;6:
> > Um the undersuit is armor as well…and they have shields, the spartan body alone is augmented so that helps a bit too. If you’re looking at it practically then yeah it’s better to shoot the spartan in the body cause it’s a bigger target. from a game perspective it wouldn’t be a Halo game anymore, people would actually riot.
>
>
> I’m the undersuit is suitable armor that we dont need codpieces, lets remove all armor plating and run around in a naked undersuit. Saves on weight, right?!

I mean, Locke’s suit is basically just a sports bra.