Gunner SU and Hardlight Shield

I been using the Gunner Support upgrade for a while now and it’s really fun. For those of you who don’t know the Gunner SU allows you to run at normal speeds who’ll caring a Turret( that + speed boost = Fun) and makes over heat take longer on turrets. However I’ve noticed that when you have the Hardlight Shield up you walk just a little bit slower than the speed you normally go with the turret. So why doesn’t Gunner make the speed you go in Hardlight faster?

Its heavier and the legs dont have as much space to move about thus reducing mobility

It’s not heavier and even if it was your not actually holding it there is a space between your hands and the shield it’s self. Regardless I wasn’t asking why we move so slow while use Hardlight I was asking why we don’t more fast with the Gunner SU on.

The Gunner SU was designed for mounted turrets, not the Hardlight Shield AA.

The SU itself was made to make turrets more useful. There is no need for the Hardlight Shield to be affected by it.

> It’s not heavier and even if it was your not actually holding it there is a space between your hands and the shield it’s self. Regardless I wasn’t asking why we move so slow while use Hardlight I was asking why we don’t more fast with the Gunner SU on.

As it says it only for turrets and ripped of turrets bit of an obvious answer IMO