gungoose

i like the gungoose, it gives me more a usefull feeling and more actional when driving one, but… isn’t it to overpowerd? al little bit then. it good, though i’m not sure, would it be cooler if you culd just handle 1 weapen in the hand, and shot with that and drive instead of the guns on the goose. maybe not every weapon but some, or just al hahaha

Gungoose OP? No … Not at all… However it would be cool to be able to use a weapon on say the regular mongoose, would make a good armor mod. Just like how I think drivers of warthogs should be able to at least throw a grenade as well.

Its great at hit and run but I would not say its op due to the fact the driver is exposed and the gungoose itself is lightly armored.

Definitely not OP. I love the idea of using a weapon one handed while driving the regular mongoose!

Would be interesting firing a handheld weapon while driving, but honestly it may be a bit finicky. The Gungoose isn’t OP at all, but it can be deceptively dangerous if driven smartly. I once got an Untouchable with one on my brother’s account during Warzone way back in the day. Don’t forget that the passenger has unlimited nades while riding.

yhea, but somewhere i like it where the mongoose makes you drive with comprimising with the person on the back

It can be broken at times, but I can’t complain. Pretty fun to use.

The gungoose is really OP if you know how to use it. I know Luke the Notable made a video on it awhile ago you should check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcyDgjDiZhA

> 2533274816788253;2:
> Gungoose OP? No … Not at all… However it would be cool to be able to use a weapon on say the regular mongoose, would make a good armor mod. Just like how I think drivers of warthogs should be able to at least throw a grenade as well.

Negative. Proper driving etiquette dictates ones hands should be at 10 and 2 at all times. If we allow Master Cheif to drive one handed while throwing grenades we might as well let him use his cell phone while driving.

> 2535457610721037;9:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > Gungoose OP? No … Not at all… However it would be cool to be able to use a weapon on say the regular mongoose, would make a good armor mod. Just like how I think drivers of warthogs should be able to at least throw a grenade as well.
>
> Negative. Proper driving etiquette dictates ones hands should be at 10 and 2 at all times. If we allow Master Cheif to drive one handed while throwing grenades we might as well let him use his cell phone while driving.

They don’t need cell phones they communicate through their helmets. And he wouldn’t be much of a “super soldier” if he can’t handle driving with one hand for the few seconds it takes to toss a grenade.

I would hardly call it overpowered. It has little to no armor, and the driver is always exposed. In the right hands, it can be a devastating tool, but that can be the case for a lot of different tools in the Halo sandbox.

I like the idea of using guns while on a mongoose, would be pretty fun to actually see in gameplay.

It seems well balanced to me. I nearly got a killing frenzy on one the other day. It all depends how you use it and if the enemies team up to kill you or not.

I’ve never seen someone drive a gungoose so well that I considered it to be overpowered. It’s a minor inconvenience at best, and that’s if it has a good driver. Due to it not offering any kind of protection for the driver, it doesn’t take much to end a gungoose rampage