Gungoose gunbreaking glitch

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

hi my name is Mike. Today I spawned a gungoose to rescue my fellow Spartans in a simulation and I noticed it didn’t have any guns? i was very upset pls fix this or add a horn to the mongooose to stun enemies it wood be useful

> 2535451054399965;1:
> hi my name is Mike. Today I spawned a gungoose to rescue my fellow Spartans in a simulation and I noticed it didn’t have any guns? i was very upset pls fix this or add a horn to the mongooose to stun enemies it wood be useful

You must have spawned a regular mongoose. There is a difference between a mongoose and a gungoose.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> > 2535451054399965;1:
> > hi my name is Mike. Today I spawned a gungoose to rescue my fellow Spartans in a simulation and I noticed it didn’t have any guns? i was very upset pls fix this or add a horn to the mongooose to stun enemies it wood be useful
>
> You must have spawned a regular mongoose. There is a difference between a mongoose and a gungoose.

no I am the mighty mysticmike. I farmed you in btb be 4 u is suck haha

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members. Do not post discriminatory content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You -Yoink!- little -Yoink-, I’m gonna come to your house and whip you like I did to the -Yoink- back in my day.