Gungoose Grenade Spamming

This is all I ever see in warzone anymore it’s not even fun 343 please fix this

This can’t be serious.

you are fully exposed to be shot while sitting on the back, either grenade them back or shoot them off. I see no issue with it

It is a bit of a recent trend. The grenades aren’t as powerful as regular thrown grenades though i don’t think, is that just me? It’s a semi-effective tactic for some situations but so easily countered I don’t think it’s worth much attention. Such a boring play style that the trend will fizzle out soon enough

They have infinite so in assault they just camp in the core and hold down grenade

> 2535407044091709;5:
> They have infinite so in assault they just camp in the core and hold down grenade

Shoot a explosive weapon inside the core room. (Fuel rod, rockets, plasma caster, or use your own grenades) Sometimes, the gungoose driver needs to be open for the passenger to lob grenades so a sniper can also do the trick as well.

> 2533274961270460;6:
> > 2535407044091709;5:
> > They have infinite so in assault they just camp in the core and hold down grenade
>
>
> Shoot a explosive weapon inside the core room. (Fuel rod, rockets, plasma caster, or use your own grenades) Sometimes, the gungoose driver needs to be open for the passenger to lob grenades so a sniper can also do the trick as well.

Yeah but it was the entire enemy team so they just kept going we pretty much had to wait out the match

you didn’t try one of the other many entrances into the core room? im sure there would’ve been a way for you to get in and take care of those gungooses.

Then fight fire with fire lol

They were all over the room and they just held down grenade I think it was 2 goose per entrence

> 2535407044091709;10:
> They were all over the room and they just held down grenade I think it was 2 goose per entrence

So they had 10 gungooses? Should be an easy win, not hard to spam a few plasma caster shots in. Or, ya know, grenades.

> 2533274944621319;11:
> > 2535407044091709;10:
> > They were all over the room and they just held down grenade I think it was 2 goose per entrence
>
>
> So they had 10 gungooses? Should be an easy win, not hard to spam a few plasma caster shots in. Or, ya know, grenades.

I guess but honestly we couldn’t even see and maybe it was my Internet but I think all those explosions were lagging the game

Ah that Achilles farm. I miss it.

I love the feature, and I’ve only ever seen it used in the core room in Warzone Assault. If you see nothing but this, then you need to get your eyes checked.

> 2533274944621319;11:
> > 2535407044091709;10:
> > They were all over the room and they just held down grenade I think it was 2 goose per entrence
>
>
> So they had 10 gungooses? Should be an easy win, not hard to spam a few plasma caster shots in. Or, ya know, grenades.

Ad Victorium would have done wonders there too.

Roll a tank up and take shots into the core room. Hell, if you got 'em, roll up a tank on each side and lay siege to…um, their siege.

Yeah, you’re going to get shredded if you try and bum rush the core when there’s 10 Gungeese inside, but like others have said, keep your distance and hammer them with plasma casters and the like.

Annoying? Yes. Impossible to counter? No.

And here we see a wild flock of Gungeese in their natural habitat, guarding a reactor core room, attacking with their faeces, Explosive faeces. They work in pairs to drive the attackers back and are pretty much -Yoink- holes to all who pass, even other fellow gungeese.

Combine it with grenadier. Much more deadlier. :slight_smile:

Incineration cannon
Ez if your team is unable to subdue just a couple of spamming mongooses… you are gonna get raped in warzone turbo sooner or later

You even lay your nerfing finger on my beloved Gungoose and I will rip your heart out and feed it to my cat named Freckles /sarcasm plz dun ban meh

Use a plasma caster. The thing is a monster now