GUNGNIR...

This is not about unlocking it, it’s about the story behind it, on Reach it was made by Misriah Armory and tested at Rajtom Facility but now it’s by Hannibal Weapon systems :S

Just wondering if any one knows the reason why, just interested. It’s my favourite armor/

Because the Gen 2 version of the armor is made by Hannibal weapon systems.

All the armor in Halo 4 is MJOLNIR gen 2 . Gen 2 armor was made specifically for the Spartan IV program.

> Because the Gen 2 version of the armor made by Hannibal weapon systems.

Wanted to the the story reason aha (if there is one) but yeah i know its part of GEN 2, but that raise another question was GUNGNIR GEN 1, part of Mk IV or V?
Just wanted to know abit more on it!

> Because the Gen 2 version of the armor is made by Hannibal weapon systems.

Pretty much this. Let’s not forget that Reach got obliterated by glassing.

> > Because the Gen 2 version of the armor made by Hannibal weapon systems.
>
> Wanted to the the story reason aha (if there is one) but yeah i know its part of GEN 2, but that raise another question was GUNGNIR GEN 1, part of Mk IV or V?
> Just wanted to know abit more on it!

Yea, Id like to know more about the armors as well. The biggest question I have about armor choices for characters like palmer. She wears scout armor but almost never leaves the ship…Not a very good scout if you ask me lol

Mark V, and theres most likely no story relevance behind it, Misriah armories simply made the prototype line of Gungnir along with the Spartan Laser but Hannibal got the rights to the line after the Covenant-Human war I believe.

> > Because the Gen 2 version of the armor is made by Hannibal weapon systems.
>
> Pretty much this. Let’s not forget that Reach got obliterated by glassing.

Misriah is stationed on Mars, still making the BR, MA, DMr model series.

> > > Because the Gen 2 version of the armor made by Hannibal weapon systems.
> >
> > Wanted to the the story reason aha (if there is one) but yeah i know its part of GEN 2, but that raise another question was GUNGNIR GEN 1, part of Mk IV or V?
> > Just wanted to know abit more on it!
>
> Yea, Id like to know more about the armors as well. The biggest question I have about armor choices for characters like palmer. She wears scout armor but almost never leaves the ship…Not a very good scout if you ask me lol

Lol, yeah. See does aerial recce from a Starship not field recce.

> Mark V, and theres most likely no story relevance behind it, Misriah armories simply made the prototype line of Gungnir along with the Spartan Laser but Hannibal got the rights to the line after the Covenant-Human war I believe.

Must be the reason!

Thanks all!

I also wonder were the Knee guards went!