Gungnir armor....

I recently unlocked the Gungnir, from Slayer Victory, and I just wanted to see who else has unlocked it.

I wish :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup yup!

I got Gungnir PULSE :stuck_out_tongue:

I need about 200 more victories to get the normal one takes so long because of randoms and high CSR).

> I got Gungnir PULSE :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I need about 200 more victories to get the normal one takes so long because of randoms and high CSR).

Yeah, I had the same problem.

I have the pulse…

I always get put on the team dropped off by the spartan short bus so I have a couple more victories to go…

> > I got Gungnir PULSE :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > I need about 200 more victories to get the normal one (takes so long because of randoms and high CSR).
>
> Yeah, I had the same problem.

AND I’m not playing Halo 4 all day ^^ And play random gametypes, sometimes Dominion, sometimes Slayer etc. That’s why it takes that long. I know someone who specialized himself on Dominion with a whole team and he unlocked Commando extremely fast (his stats say that he doesn’t have much wins in total than you need for Dominion Victory Master).

Too bad that there’s is no commendation for Grifball, Jedi :wink:

> > > I got Gungnir PULSE :stuck_out_tongue:
> > >
> > > I need about 200 more victories to get the normal one (takes so long because of randoms and high CSR).
> >
> > Yeah, I had the same problem.
>
> AND I’m not playing Halo 4 all day ^^ And play random gametypes, sometimes Dominion, sometimes Slayer etc. That’s why it takes that long. I know someone who specialized himself on Dominion with a whole team and he unlocked Commando extremely fast (his stats say that he doesn’t have much wins in total than you need for Dominion Victory Master).
>
> Too bad that there’s is no commendation for Grifball, Jedi :wink:

Lol, I would have mastered out any Grifball commendation within an hour. Nah, kidding!

> I recently unlocked the Gungnir, from Slayer Victory, and I just wanted to see who else has unlocked it.

I’ve had it for about a month now! I love it, loved it since halo reach because not too many people like it because they think its “ugly” but they just be playa hatin lol

> > I recently unlocked the Gungnir, from Slayer Victory, and I just wanted to see who else has unlocked it.
>
> I’ve had it for about a month now! I love it, loved it since halo reach because not too many people like it because they think its “ugly” but they just be playa hatin lol

I think looked bad in Reach. But it looks awesome in Halo 4!!!

Still need a lot of wins. Don’t care for the Halo 4 helmet much. I really loved the Halo Reach one though.

Never cared for the helmet in this game or Reach but it’ll probably be the first victory related helmet I unlock. Won’t wear it though.

Never liked GUNGNIR so I never bothered trying to get it. As hard as it was to screw up it looks even worst in Halo 4.

Reach = Lunchbox

Halo 4 = Duck

I do. It looks way better here than in reach.

> Lol, I would have mastered out any Grifball commendation within an hour. Nah, kidding!

Not within an hour, but you would have them all now! :smiley:

And to share my opinion, I actually like the Gungnir Helmet in Halo 4, because it’s something different AND (more important) was developed in line with my favourite weapon :slight_smile: It’s better than in Reach.

PS Jedi, fulfilled your wish in the ‘Good Day’ thread.

I did and like it better in Reach.

Don’t wear it though. I like my Protector armor and look forward to when I get the skin.

got this probably in January. was my favourite helmet previous but I don’t like it in h4. shame

It’s gross, IMO. Then again, most of it all is minus recruit, scout, recon, mark vi, etc, the “normal” looking ones.

> It’s gross, IMO. Then again, most of it all is minus recruit, scout, recon, mark vi, etc, the “normal” looking ones.

What do you mean?

> > It’s gross, IMO. Then again, most of it all is minus recruit, scout, recon, mark vi, etc, the “normal” looking ones.
>
>
>
> What do you mean?

He means that the majority of the armors look ugly.
Gungnir is actually a helmet that improved from reach.
Don’t have the official armor, but my pulse skin gets it done.