Gunfighter Perfect

This isn’t a pressing issue but it just sorta bothers me a bit l, the gunfighter Magnum cannot perfect kill. Seems odd right ? It’s the only precision weapon that cannot get the perfect kill medal (exclude Blood of Suban and Dying Star.) and I just found that to be weird. So I think 343 should add that in after they’ve finished adding dlc, bug fixes, theatre fix etc. What do you guys think ?

Never noticed that.

It reminds me of the CE Magnum and how it doesn’t play the “perfect” sound byte when you get a perfect with it.

I guess that’s because it’s meant for closer ranges and is a little more of an auto alternative, it doesn’t get perfects?

I feel like the gunfighter has a small amount of bullet magnetism. Using that gun feels the same as trying to kill a teammate.

I love that soundbyte. Whatever it takes to hear it more.

PUUUUUURRRRRRFECT

> 2533274873873545;6:
> I love that soundbyte. Whatever it takes to hear it more.
>
> PUUUUUURRRRRRFECT

This is why I hate Warzone.

Yeah, it sucks it doesn’t have it’s own Perfect medal, considering it’s slightly harder to get a “perfect” kill with it, I think.

Also, my best friend’s Gamertag is SPRTN3001, so I thought you were him for a second. Funny coincidence, huh?

> 2533274862749961;8:
> Yeah, it sucks it doesn’t have it’s own Perfect medal, considering it’s slightly harder to get a “perfect” kill with it, I think.
>
> Also, my best friend’s Gamertag is SPRTN3001, so I thought you were him for a second. Funny coincidence, huh?

That is pretty funny lel. I’d agree with you that it is harder to hit a perfect with I think it’s due to how fast it shoots. I always get carried away when I use the gunfighter xD

Well it’s only of by one bullet and it has a faster rate of fire, so it sort of balances it out

It would be nice if they gave it its own perfect, but I rarely get perfects anyways so I wont miss it too much if they dont

I love it on Boulevard! Hang out where it spawns, stay high with that and you’ll dominate! I thought it was just me not performing one that that was why I didn’t get the medal.

It kills in 6 rounds right? It’s likely due to the pistol being programmed to a 5sk Perfect…

There’s a line of code somewhere that doesn’t allow it to happen due to the way it’s balanced and functions.

Maybe after they’ve finished bug fixing and have added in all the dlc. They can go back and add in the special 6 shot perfect kill just for the gunfighter.