Gun on cover of OXM revealed

The gun on the cover of OXM was revealed as a Railgun

Thoughts?

‘Page not found’

the words “we are gonna need bigger guns” ring a bell?

Front page babe.

> ‘Page not found’

i think its fixed now

Yup. It’s not the Assault Carbine (that gun was most likely the one no one got use in the recent Campaign demo) like most thought it was.

In fact it’s a Railgun. I stand corrected. Minus the part where i thought this gun was the Halo’s version of the BFG ala Doom.

Still, that sounds friggin sweet. Not sure if it acts like a Gauss Hog cannon that only fires slower or idk.

Be interesting stuff, wish the GI had in game textures instead of grey ones though :confused:

Clicky

This seems cool… CQB Splaser?

> Yup. It’s not the Assault Carbine (that gun was most likely the one no one got use in the recent Campaign demo) like most thought it was.
>
>
> In fact it’s a Railgun. I stand corrected. Minus the part where i thought this gun was the Halo’s version of the BFG ala Doom.
>
>
> Still, that sounds friggin sweet. Not sure if it acts like a Gauss Hog cannon that only fires slower or idk.
>
> Be interesting stuff, wish the GI had in game textures instead of grey ones though :confused:
>
> Clicky

lol your probably thinking more about the doom movie bfg. Trust me nothing can compare to the original BFG.lol

> > Yup. It’s not the Assault Carbine (that gun was most likely the one no one got use in the recent Campaign demo) like most thought it was.
> >
> >
> > In fact it’s a Railgun. I stand corrected. Minus the part where i thought this gun was the Halo’s version of the BFG ala Doom.
> >
> >
> > Still, that sounds friggin sweet. Not sure if it acts like a Gauss Hog cannon that only fires slower or idk.
> >
> > Be interesting stuff, wish the GI had in game textures instead of grey ones though :confused:
> >
> > Clicky
>
> lol your probably thinking more about the doom movie bfg. Trust me nothing can compare to the original BFG.lol

I’ve played Doom 1/Doom 3 :stuck_out_tongue: May or may not have killed thousands of hellspawn with BFG.

Better to use the thing in game me thinks than to watch it on a TV screen.

so it’s a brute shot/concussion rifle? just the human version.