Gun game

Would make for an solid FFA gametype IMO.

If you aren’t familiar with the concept, basically the idea is that you start off with a bad gun, and every time you kill an enemy, you upgrade to a different weapon, and whoever gets to the last weapon wins. If you assassinate someone, then you force them to level down.

Obviously would require some recoding to eliminate weapon drops, how the weapons upgrade when you kill, etc, but it would definitely spice up the lone wolves experience.

> Would make for an solid FFA gametype IMO.
>
> If you aren’t familiar with the concept, basically the idea is that you start off with a bad gun, and every time you kill an enemy, you upgrade to a different weapon, and whoever gets to the last weapon wins. If you assassinate someone, then you force them to level down.
>
> Obviously would require some recoding to eliminate weapon drops, how the weapons upgrade when you kill, etc, but it would definitely spice up the lone wolves experience.

yes i loved ranking down in BLOPS

Wow, this actually feels like a cool idea. Im not saying that I hate every other COD idea on these forums,its just that this one seems a little more…plausible than the others

> Wow, this actually feels like a cool idea. Im not saying that I hate every other COD idea on these forums,its just that this one seems a little more…plausible than the others

Only reason I posted it was because it is being added to Counterstrike. If Counterstrike considers it competitive enough to add to the game, then I think that it would fit in fine in Halo.

Yes. I always thought this’d be a good Halo gametype.

As a social playlist it would be a nice idea, a little variety cant hurt eh.

It would definitely be interesting, to say the least.

Gun game STARTED IN COUNTER STRIKE. COD COPIED. i wouldnt mind Counter Strike’s style of GG but not CODs

Om9 iT’s 1N COd s0 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000!!!

No, I actually love gun game(wager matches are one of the only good things in Blops IMHO :/)

This is one of the few good ideas from COD.

Good thinking, OP.

It would be fun. One In The Chamber could also work if you have maps that are designed for it.

Hm.

Disallow weapon pick ups, edit Power Slayer settings to where powerups don’t wear off until death?

yes, gun game is awesome and would be way better in halo than cod.

> It would be fun. One In The Chamber could also work if you have maps that are designed for it.

OH YES! I LOVE One In The Chamber, 343, DOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT!!!

> yes, gun game is awesome and would be way better in halo than cod.

Why does everyone think Gun Game is from Call of Duty?

> > yes, gun game is awesome and would be way better in halo than cod.
>
> One does everyone think Gun Game is from Call of Duty?

Everyone thinks everything that is in CoD is from CoD unless Halo did it first.

>

IDK.

VALVe 4 Lyfe.
Not right now, but when they learn how to count to 3…

Starting off with a plasma pistol would be awful… or would that be a Spiker? :stuck_out_tongue:

>

I didn’t say if it was or not I just said it would be better in Halo that cod

> > Wow, this actually feels like a cool idea. Im not saying that I hate every other COD idea on these forums,its just that this one seems a little more…plausible than the others
>
> Only reason I posted it was because it is being added to Counterstrike. If Counterstrike considers it competitive enough to add to the game, then I think that it would fit in fine in Halo.

Halo should have unique gametypes, not the sloppy seconds of other games.