Gun game in H4lo

Gun Game in Halo 4?

yes that gun game

What?

What are you talking about?

Yes. Gun game will add so much more fun and variety, which is always needed for a new game.

loljk

Yes, borrow some ideas from good shooters for once. Probably wouldnt work as good as it does in CS though =(

> Yes, borrow some ideas from good shooters for once. Probably wouldnt work as good as it does in CS though =(

IN CS gun game was god tier.

its all i play on steam

Of course Gun game will be in Halo 4…every ‘new’ feature is stolen from CoD, so I’d be shocked if they didn’t steal this too.

> Of course Gun game will be in Halo 4…every ‘new’ feature is stolen from CoD, so I’d be shocked if they didn’t steal this too.

Except Gun Game has nothing to do with CoD

Counter Strike baby.

> Of course Gun game will be in Halo 4…every ‘new’ feature is stolen from CoD, so I’d be shocked if they didn’t steal this too.

CoD wasn’t the first one to have Gun Game.

Just saying…

Yeah I know, nothing in CoD is original either, but that’s the game 343 are looking at and stealing ideas, not Counterstrike.

Personally I like Gun game. It would be a cool Rumble Pit game type.

I think that we can be original for once.

well we are all in agreement then…

343 MAKE THIS -Yoink- HAPPEN.

> I think that we can be original for once.

honest;y, nothing about halo 4 looks original right now :confused:

> > I think that we can be original for once.
>
> honest;y, nothing about halo 4 looks original right now :confused:

Yeah but gun game is a little too obvious that it was taken from a different game. They should think of their own gametypes.

> > > I think that we can be original for once.
> >
> > honest;y, nothing about halo 4 looks original right now :confused:
>
> Yeah but gun game is a little too obvious that it was taken from a different game. They should think of their own gametypes.

Maybe they can rename it “Spartan game”

> > > > I think that we can be original for once.
> > >
> > > honest;y, nothing about halo 4 looks original right now :confused:
> >
> > Yeah but gun game is a little too obvious that it was taken from a different game. They should think of their own gametypes.
>
> Maybe they can rename it “Spartan game”

The closest thing to gun game in Halo is fiesta but I didn’t see that once in Reach besides in Firefight.

As good of a game mode gun game is, it just wouldn’t work in Halo. The reason being that there is no direct upgrade from any of the weapons in Halo, everything has a niche. It just can’t work.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> As good of a game mode gun game is, it just wouldn’t work in Halo. The reason being that there is no direct upgrade from any of the weapons in Halo, everything has a niche. It just can’t work.

Oh, are you a game developer? do you know how to implement this? No, i didnt think do Shuddap

> > As good of a game mode gun game is, it just wouldn’t work in Halo. The reason being that there is no direct upgrade from any of the weapons in Halo, everything has a niche. It just can’t work.
>
> Oh, are you a game developer? do you know how to implement this? No, i didnt think do Shuddap

What I said is fact though. The way gun game works is that with every kill you get your weapon swaps out to the next best weapon in the game up until someone gets a kill with every weapon. Halo’s weapon sandbox has no direct upgrades for any of the weapons because everything has a niche.

Plasma Pistol
Pistol
Spiker
AR
PR
NR
RailGun
Carbine
DMR
BR
Shotgun
Sniper