Gun firing glitch with some weapons

I noticed with a few weapons including Spartan laser, Plasma Caster, and Rail gun don’t resume charge after shooting. Sometimes i keep trigger held down and it continues to fire but other times it wont work. i noticed with each of the weapons i tested they have different action when trigger in held down. The plasma caster will charge up, fire on its own, if you continue holding, it will charge up again to fire the next of 4 shots. but if you are forced to reload, run out of ammo in magazine, and you have trigger held down it wont fire after reload. Spartan Laser and Railgun if you have trigger held down it wont charge up again after fire. i notice some other weapons that are rapid fire, can’t remember which, also have this issue if you are aiming when you fire, the auto reload kicks, in and than after reload you can’t fire if trigger is still held down but others you can. so it’s like it randomly works on different weapons. i can’t tell if this is a glitch or what. I also tried with detached turrets, i think the gauss one needs it because even the missile turret resumes fire if trigger when held down. so some of these weapons might have a glitch.

the reason i say it should be held down is because there is no noticeable difference in the reload or cooldown. if i hold down the trigger for these weapons after cooldown or reload, it wont resume first but if i let go and press again before animation finishes real quick, it will resume firing. as if there was no real need to let go because the same thing would have happened if i kept trigger held. so i assume this might be an oversight. because either way, hold down trigger or let go and hold again, after animation it should still fire because it’s still same time. so even if it takes 2 seconds to reload, if trigger is held down, it should resume firing. if you did this where you let go and hold again, it will fire, charge up again, the second the animation finishes.

I have same issue just with the rail gun and Spartan laser and not sure if this relates but even the scattershot it shoots two bullets in one when I just wanna fire one shot it wastes ammunition when trying to conserve ammo during warzone

> 2533274925234176;2:
> I have same issue just with the rail gun and Spartan laser and not sure if this relates but even the scattershot it shoots two bullets in one when I just wanna fire one shot it wastes ammunition when trying to conserve ammo during warzone

oh no, thats a common problem too. idk how i do it but it happens i try to just shoot 1 time but its like i double tap it. and sometimes its delayed so i fire the shotgun and i turn away and i think “oh okay it didnt fire a…” fires again a second later and hits my teammate luckily didnt kill but im like “-Yoink-!!!” also someone manage to double melee me. i meleed them first than they meleed me back and before i could get my melee in they meleed again so it sucked and there was no animation for the first 1.