Guilty spark's return?

I thought a theory the other night.
343 guilty spark as we know is not dead. Not much mention of him after the Rubicon though. Could he make a return?
If he does return, I would think he would oppose cortanna as he has (I assume) a personal vendetta against her.
I would like to hear others thoughts and ideas.

I’d like to see him return, but maybe once this current conflic is resolved and we move on to other plots.

Just as a small technical correction, 343 Guilty Spark is no more, in a sense. His physical form, or what’s left of it has been taken over by Chakas’s influence, so what used to be 343 GS is now Chakas. Anyways, I wouldn’t mind seeing him return. If anything, I’d like to know where he went and took the UNSC Rubicon. And did he find the Librarian? According to Chakas, he believes she is still alive. Obviously, due to many many hard evidence, she is very much presumed deceased. But, what if she isn’t? Did Chakas find her? I guess we won’t find out until a later date. But, as Astrogensis said, I’d like to finish the current plot point with the Created before beginning another and returning a long lost character. Unless of course, he is meant to return during the modern state of the Galaxy…

Sincerely,
p1ay4OURFUN

> 2533274919463107;3:
> Just as a small technical correction, 343 Guilty Spark is no more, in a sense. His physical form, or what’s left of it has been taken over by Chakas’s influence, so what used to be 343 GS is now Chakas. Anyways, I wouldn’t mind seeing him return. If anything, I’d like to know where he went and took the UNSC Rubicon. And did he find the Librarian? According to Chakas, he believes she is still alive. Obviously, due to many many hard evidence, she is very much presumed deceased. But, what if she isn’t? Did Chakas find her? I guess we won’t find out until a later date. But, as Astrogensis said, I’d like to finish the current plot point with the Created before beginning another and returning a long lost character. Unless of course, he is meant to return during the modern state of the Galaxy…
>
> Sincerely,
> p1ay4OURFUN

If we are right about Bastion being where the remaining forerunners went Chakas isn’t wrong the lifeworker chant to green the Librarian gave her title of lifeshaper to could be the Librarian Chakas means.

> 2533274830587831;4:
> > 2533274919463107;3:
> >
>
>
> If we are right about Bastion being where the remaining forerunners went Chakas isn’t wrong the lifeworker chant to green the Librarian gave her title of lifeshaper to could be the Librarian Chakas means.

You know, I never did think about it like that. Puts a whole new perspective on what and who he might find…provided he finds anyone.

> 2533274830587831;4:
> > 2533274919463107;3:
> > Just as a small technical correction, 343 Guilty Spark is no more, in a sense. His physical form, or what’s left of it has been taken over by Chakas’s influence, so what used to be 343 GS is now Chakas. Anyways, I wouldn’t mind seeing him return. If anything, I’d like to know where he went and took the UNSC Rubicon. And did he find the Librarian? According to Chakas, he believes she is still alive. Obviously, due to many many hard evidence, she is very much presumed deceased. But, what if she isn’t? Did Chakas find her? I guess we won’t find out until a later date. But, as Astrogensis said, I’d like to finish the current plot point with the Created before beginning another and returning a long lost character. Unless of course, he is meant to return during the modern state of the Galaxy…
> >
> > Sincerely,
> > p1ay4OURFUN
>
>
> If we are right about Bastion being where the remaining forerunners went Chakas isn’t wrong the lifeworker chant to green the Librarian gave her title of lifeshaper to could be the Librarian Chakas means.

My thinking as well. But they’ve made a lot of this vague intentionally to keep us guessing. I don’t see how we could stop the created without some kind of outside help and it would be great if that help came from the forerunners or Chakas/343gs

> 2533274965931861;6:
> > 2533274830587831;4:
> > > 2533274919463107;3:
> > > Just as a small technical correction, 343 Guilty Spark is no more, in a sense. His physical form, or what’s left of it has been taken over by Chakas’s influence, so what used to be 343 GS is now Chakas. Anyways, I wouldn’t mind seeing him return. If anything, I’d like to know where he went and took the UNSC Rubicon. And did he find the Librarian? According to Chakas, he believes she is still alive. Obviously, due to many many hard evidence, she is very much presumed deceased. But, what if she isn’t? Did Chakas find her? I guess we won’t find out until a later date. But, as Astrogensis said, I’d like to finish the current plot point with the Created before beginning another and returning a long lost character. Unless of course, he is meant to return during the modern state of the Galaxy…
> > >
> > > Sincerely,
> > > p1ay4OURFUN
> >
> >
> > If we are right about Bastion being where the remaining forerunners went Chakas isn’t wrong the lifeworker chant to green the Librarian gave her title of lifeshaper to could be the Librarian Chakas means.
>
>
> My thinking as well. But they’ve made a lot of this vague intentionally to keep us guessing. I don’t see how we could stop the created without some kind of outside help and it would be great if that help came from the forerunners or Chakas/343gs

Perhaps we should add Mendicant Bias. Before the Halo 5 release, I thought Mendicant could be the main villain of the game, but now Cortana is our “threat”, and Bias could be an ally for us

Frankie said that he wrote some sort of redemption story for 343/Chakas, I suspect it will tie into the Bastion storyline

> 2533274844984484;8:
> Frankie said that he wrote some sort of redemption story for 343/Chakas, I suspect it will tie into the Bastion storyline

Source?