Guilty spark's return? Didact as possible enemy?

I’ve read Halo Primordium, and watched all the terminals in Halo CEA. They are both about Guilty Spark, and both mention the Didact. I will not post the end or a summary of Primordium so I don’t spoil anyone, but it is great and has hints to Halo 4 everywhere.
Since those two characters appear so frequently, I have reason to believe they are in Halo 4.

Something else to note, the last Precursor will not be an enemy in Halo 4 because he is not still alive, I won’t tell how he dies to avoid spoilers.

> Something else to note, the last Precursor will not be an enemy in Halo 4 because he is not still alive, I won’t tell how he dies to avoid spoilers.

Please read the thread about the didact on the 1st page…

It’s speculated in Primordium that the Timeless One isn’t the last Precursor and that some fled the galaxy.

> It’s speculated in Primordium that the Timeless One isn’t the last Precursor and that some fled the galaxy.

Very possible.

> I’ve read Halo Primordium, and watched all the terminals in Halo CEA. They are both about Guilty Spark, and both mention the Didact. I will not post the end or a summary of Primordium so I don’t spoil anyone, but it is great and has hints to Halo 4 everywhere.
> Since those two characters appear so frequently, I have reason to believe they are in Halo 4.

Gonna use spoiler tags for this one. Which you could’ve easily done. I don’t necessarily disagree with you, though i’m just gonna state some things that relate to Primordium and the Terminals.

343 Guilty Spark is not in Primordium, only the terminals. The Monitor in Primordium is Chakas. No one’s really sure if he is Guilty Spark, or if Spark is a fragment of him. Guilty Spark is indeed dead. The Didact on the other hand is quite possibly alive as the terminals seem to hint at. Just cuz The Didact is in Primordium doesn’t mean its a hint to Halo 4. The terminals hint at the Didact and the Prometheans as being the enemies of Halo 4, however I disagree with this interpretation and am actually in favor of the Precursors being the enemies. It makes more sense.

Chakas was the human form of Guilty Spark and was turned into the monitor. The book was about him, just him at an earlier time, before being the monitor.

> Chakas was the human form of Guilty Spark and was turned into the monitor. The book was about him, just him at an earlier time, before being the monitor.

I can’t really argue. I havn’t read the book yet. Been meaning to get it, but never got around to it. I’m merely going off of what i’ve heard and read somewhere. It does make sense for Chakas to be Spark, but where did the duplicate come from?

Judging from the terminals in Halo 3 and CEA it appears that the Diadict and the Promethians will be the enemies for the opening if not all of Halo 4, with the Librarian coming to “soothe the Diadicts rage”, thus creating peace, due to the fact that the librarian favored humans greatly. And guilty spark is dead? Its a possibilty you could be fighting other currupt monitors though.

> > Chakas was the human form of Guilty Spark and was turned into the monitor. The book was about him, just him at an earlier time, before being the monitor.
>
> I can’t really argue. I havn’t read the book yet. Been meaning to get it, but never got around to it. I’m merely going off of what i’ve heard and read somewhere. It does make sense for Chakas to be Spark, but where did the duplicate come from?

Guilty Spark’s duplicate is the fragment the ONI Scientists found and used to learn more about the history of the Didact.

> Judging from the terminals in Halo 3 and CEA it appears that the Diadict and the Promethians will be the enemies for the opening if not all of Halo 4, with the Librarian coming to “soothe the Diadicts rage”, thus creating peace, due to the fact that the librarian favored humans greatly. And guilty spark is dead? Its a possibilty you could be fighting other currupt monitors though.

The original “Guilty Spark” is dead, but a duplicate is still alive, and is in control of the UNSC Infinity in search of the Librarian.