guilty spark push force idea

In halo 3 when you fight guilty spark, he has this force-like ability which lets him push you away from him when you get close. That should be made into an equipment/armor ability. Whenever enemies get close to you, or any moveable object (vehicles, grenades, other equipment, rockets, fuel rods, crates, needler rounds etc) you hit the equipment/armor ability button, and then it gets nocked away from you. You have a minuite total in power (you can hold it down for a minuite) and then you have to go find another push force.

Like it?

It seems a little overpowered. When you go after someone who has no noticeable Armor Ability, sure its a neat trick, but eventually, like Armor Lock, everyone will use it at once and it will get really annoying because it makes melee attacks and vehicles useless or just plain pointless.

Why are you trying to ruin halo?

Didn’t you see what ideas like this did to Reach?

> It seems a little overpowered. When you go after someone who has no noticeable Armor Ability, sure its a neat trick, but eventually, like Armor Lock, everyone will use it at once and it will get really annoying because it makes melee attacks and vehicles useless or just plain pointless.

that’s why you have to find it on the map, and it only lasts a minuite

> Why are you trying to ruin halo?
>
> Didn’t you see what ideas like this did to Reach?

-Yoink- you Ashole. And this is a good Idea. You have to find it on the map

It’s a bad idea. It’s extremely gimmicky and overpowered.

This is no better than AA’s, and they were an awful idea.

Obvious 12 year old is obvious.

> > Why are you trying to ruin halo?
> >
> > Didn’t you see what ideas like this did to Reach?
>
> Yoink! you Ashole. And this is a good Idea. You have to find it on the map

Learn 2 spell, and learn 2 take criticismz.

I personally don’t like it as you describe it. AA’s, and probably even equipment, will be omitted in Halo 4, so there’s no need to make AA suggestions.

But IMO, as a grenade, it perhaps could serve a purpose. You could throw it like any other grenade, and the explosion, instead of doing damage, gives off a circumferential force.

do u guys read what you are typing especially Ulicies. the frag grenade and the plasma grenade does just that just with a lethal effect why make another grenade that does all that without killing someone or destroying something. if anything bring back the thermite grenade so we can burn things again.

> > > Why are you trying to ruin halo?
> > >
> > > Didn’t you see what ideas like this did to Reach?
> >
> > Yoink! you Ashole. And this is a good Idea. You have to find it on the map
>
> Learn 2 spell, and learn 2 take criticismz.
>
> I personally don’t like it as you describe it. AA’s, and probably even equipment, will be omitted in Halo 4, so there’s no need to make AA suggestions.
>
> But IMO, as a grenade, it perhaps could serve a purpose. You could throw it like any other grenade, and the explosion, instead of doing damage, gives off a circumferential force.

I don’t need to learn to take criticism. He didn’t criticize my Idea he just insulted it.

And obviously it can be made less powerful, and I gave it realy low ammo, and as I said you have to go look for it. You don’t just spawn with it.

> It’s a bad idea. It’s extremely gimmicky and overpowered.
>
> This is no better than AA’s, and they were an awful idea.
>
> Obvious 12 year old is obvious.

I made up for it’s overpowering by making it have low ammo, and making it where you have to find it on the map.

> It seems a little overpowered. When you go after someone who has no noticeable Armor Ability, sure its a neat trick, but eventually, like Armor Lock, everyone will use it at once and it will get really annoying because it makes melee attacks and vehicles useless or just plain pointless.

Perhaps it could work more like Singularity’s “Impulse” ability, though… It goes out only in the direction you’re having, has a short range and a narrow radius/small AoE, and does minor amounts of damage. You could use it to bend the path of incoming rockets, shove players away, nudge vehicles – but it’s very limited use, it’s not omnidirectional, and you have to time it.

If it’s made so that it can destabilize, but not outright launch or flip, vehicles, then it could add an interesting element to vehicle-versus-infantry combat without breaking it entirely.

In general, though, I think that AAs and AA-like features should – if they’re even being considered – be developed only if there’s extra time, and then relegated to Customs and only imported into MM in special cases.

I could deal with this being in the game, but not used as an AA. Maybe when you’re playing as a monitor in Forge or something like that. Just for fun when you’re messing around with your friends and screwing up their Forge maps (not that I do that or anything).

A minute is a long time in a game of Halo.

Please no, it’s like armor lock all over again.

John 117…DRAGONBORN!

FUS RO DAH!!!

It depends on how it implemented.
It sounds a bit like armor lock in theory.

Armor lock sounded like an awesome idea in theory.
This sounds like an awesome idea in theory.

Armor lock could have worked if implemented differently.
This could work great if implemented well.

> > Why are you trying to ruin halo?
> >
> > Didn’t you see what ideas like this did to Reach?
>
> Yoink! you Ashole. And this is a good Idea. You have to find it on the map

No, it’s a terrible idea. I’m all for ideas to generally help the game as it is and the general future of Halo, but this is just terrible. All this would do is decrease the Melee attacks.

You cannot judge the idea for yourself, you presented your idea to us and the majority has said the idea is bad. Accept it. Just because you have to find it on the damn map doesn’t make up for the fact that the whole thing in general is ridiculously stupid.

Learn to respect other users opinions or leave, we don’t need people acting like spoiled children on this site.

And here we see an excelent example for senseless falming on new ideas.
It is a good basic idea; but ppl start to say something about the balance, something about the thing if it fits… and have absolutely no arguments exept to pull down Halo Reach, too.

This is realy a shame for this forum.

I know that ppl are afraid about: Halo 4 and it should be a “real” Halo and so on. But it is realy sad to look on this Flamewars. -.-

If it continue like this it would be impossible to add some new ideas in this forum.
Great Job folks. <== -sarcasm-