guilty spark emblem to be released.

All you have to do is play on the 6th.

Cool, but I’d like the Didact emblems, both Regular Didact (pre-Bornsteller and Iso-Didact and Unbound Didact (Ur-Didact post-crazy)

> All you have to do is play on the 6th.

Will be a nice trophy.
Care to join me that day?

That little news made me the happiest in the Bulletin! :smiley:

Finally, I get my Emblem (Marathon Blue, Circle Silver; Looks like the Monitor’s face) that I’ve had since Halo 3 (not counting Reach…)! :smiley:

Just read that in the Bulletin. Pretty awesome. I’ve always wondered about that emblem. Definitely jumping in that day.

Sure why not add this to my list.

Happy birthday, 4! I look forward to seeing all my friends play Halo 4 that day.

It’s a nice gift. Hopefully they let us have the team emblems later on as well.

Yay, I know so many people have been asking about it. Thanks 343, I may just switch over for a little while :slight_smile:

I appreciate that it’s being given away but I thought such a cool emblem would be activated from finding something in campaign. Just seems like a waste of a cool emblem. Still, I will still use my LASO emblem.

Im so glad that 343 is giving away that emblem. This makes my day :slight_smile:

Do you have to actually play a game or just turn it on?

I’m assuming you just have to sign in on Halo 4 during the mentioned date.

> Do you have to actually play a game or just turn it on?

You have to play and finish the game in any MP or spartan ops match.

> > Do you have to actually play a game or just turn it on?
>
> You have to play and finish the game in any MP or spartan ops match.

Rough. I think I can stomach one game of MM. Thanks.

> All players who complete a game in War Games or Spartan Ops matchmaking on November 6th, 2013 will earn the Guilty Spark emblem.

As much as I love my Energy Emblem, I may try the Guilty Spark Emblem, :D. Looking forward to it.

I will make sure I get someone in my house to play and unlock it on the 6th cos I’m stuck on an oil rig. I won’t use it though because the kitty cat rules!

Cool! I don’t think that I will wear the emblem, but I will definitely play on that day just so I can say I have the emblem.

I will get it but dont care tbh
no 1 notices emblems!