Guide to UNSC Chain of Command

Lord of Admirals’ (Onyx81) Comprehensive Guide to the UNSC Chain of Command

I worked on this all weekend. What started as a simple guide for a friend who was completely lost and needed to know the UNSC hierarchy for the military evolved into a manual of sorts that covers every known branch of the UNSC.

I attempted to make this as objective as possible with minor conjecture. Sources will hopefully be added as I go over relevant info when reading through every Halo novel.

Good work man

Very good, one thing to note is that ONI Sec 3 and upper naval command have access to a secret ship based meeting room. The Spartan 3 program was confirmed to have been authorized from this room. There is also midnight facility a high security ONI prision complex.

Isn’t, or was I should say, Admiral Paragosky the admiral of pretty much the entire UNSC/ONI? She was the head of ONI, and that kinda means the galaxy because ONI is everything and everywhere. I guess Osman is the current head of ONI, but she has just started

> 2535410570006717;4:
> Isn’t, or was I should say, Admiral Paragosky the admiral of pretty much the entire UNSC/ONI? She was the head of ONI, and that kinda means the galaxy because ONI is everything and everywhere. I guess Osman is the current head of ONI, but she has just started

Not in theory, in practice. The reason (I’m assuming you’re replying to why ONI is so low on that Orbat) is because at a theoretical level falls under other commands, I think BB sums it up best.

“You’ll note I didn’t mention HIGHCOM, and that’s because all ONI sections lie to HIGHCOM and tell it that it’s the most powerful body on Earth, which generally works well at keeping the old buffers convinced that they make the decisions.” -Black-Box

The Security Council

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

or fleet command

Where does The Marine Corps fall under?