Guesses for 2 Other Environments

So we’ve had the first of 3 confirmed Forge environments revealed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFr2JMmr_aE

This one appears to be very similar to Forge World of Reach. What are your guesses for the other 2?

Mine are a a sandy desert similar to what we’ve seen with the Mammoth, and one jungle map like that of the E3 2012 mission, possibly with a bit of ambient life.

What are yours?

Either a sandy map or possibly a darker map with lava like the one in spartan ops or even a winter map… oh you wanted my guesses, I just told you what I thought would be awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully we can get a variety of forge worlds, such as an arctic map and a desert map. That would be very nice.

I highly expect a sandy map.

I also assume there will be some kind of industrial map also.

I’d be on board for a Covenant theme map and then the other can be a Human theme.

Probably a sandy map that’s similar to Sandbox or Sandtrap. Perhaps even a snowy map with Covenant objects, like Snowbound.

There has to be a desert/sandy map like sandtrap/sandbox on a much larger scale. The other one could be like avalanche/snowbound on a much larger scale also.

If we got those, it’d be super, super awesome. :smiley:

I’m guessing a desert like map and a snowy environment type map.

And I hope we get to drive those Mammoths!

Swamp and volcano?

I would like a snowy map and a desert/sandy map. More accurate forge remakes for Sidewinder and Blood Gulch/Coagulation anybody.

I was hoping for a dark cloudy map with lava w/ red built-in forerunner structures.

I was also hoping for a snowy map.

Stormy and sandy /volcanic

Human cityscape (Earth, Harvest, Reach) and Covenant world/ High Charity interior.

Just my guesses :wink:

Desert-sandy map, and snowy map.

What else could it be?

Well… maybe a Huge Map inside the Infinity; like the hangar of the Pilar of Autumn…that may be interesing…

> I highly expect a sandy map.
>
> I also assume there will be some kind of industrial map also.

I want Industrial themes to be spread out through all 3 as options for themes.

> Hopefully we can get a variety of forge worlds, such as an arctic map and a desert map. That would be very nice.

Agreed. I expect a Sandy map however. It been a long time since we’ve seen the last one in Halo 3.

I’d appreciate a snowy map.

A volcano map would also be cool.

> A volcano map would also be cool.

Yes it would! Perhaps a snow map could be mixed with a volcano map for exciting results?! :wink:

> > A volcano map would also be cool.
>
> Yes it would! Perhaps a snow map could be mixed with a volcano map for exciting results?! :wink:

That’s actually genius!

A snowed-over volcano, with some flowing lava and huge forerunner structures.