Guess what guys? Uno has visible 1-50 Trueskill.

Do you get where I’m getting at?

If a game as random as Uno as Trueskill, than a game with skill like Halo should have it.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

What is this I don’t even…

“Hey OP!”
"Draw 4.".
“Red.”
“Uno!”
“OP. Draw 2.
“I WIN!!!”

I don’t know why that something as TrueSkill is placed in a game of mostly luck.
Yes, you can turn the tides, but the cards you receive are your luck, the way you play them isn’t.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> Hey OP!
> "Draw 4.".
> “Red.”
> “Uno!”
> “Op. Draw 2.
> “I WIN!!!”

What is going on in this thread…

> I don’t know why that something as TrueSkill is placed in a game of mostly luck.
> Yes, you can turn the tides, but the cards you receive are your luck, the way you play them isn’t.

1 4m 1337 number 1 MLG proscope trickshot u r noob my trueskill is 50 all srvrs and ll games you’re just n00b and hater.

Uno is a highly skill based card game.

I’m a 50 in Uno.

> Uno is a highly skill based card game.
>
> I’m a 50 in Uno.

SO MLG

But Default Reach is more random than Uno.

> Do you get where I’m getting at?
>
> If a game as random as Uno as Trueskill, than a game with skill like Halo should have it.

…All XBL games have TrueSkill. Ergo, Halo has TS.

Y’know in Spanish Uno means 1.

SO HALO IS 1??? I THOUGHT IT WAS 4!!!

> > Do you get where I’m getting at?
> >
> > If a game as random as Uno as Trueskill, than a game with skill like Halo should have it.
>
> …All XBL games have TrueSkill. Ergo, Halo has TS.

Point me to where it was in Reach. Because it wasn’t even in Arena

>
> If a game as random as Uno as Trueskill, than a game with skill like Halo should have it.

Halo has trueskill. Every game that uses an online matchmaking system on the Xbox 360 has it.

> > > Do you get where I’m getting at?
> > >
> > > If a game as random as Uno as Trueskill, than a game with skill like Halo should have it.
> >
> > …All XBL games have TrueSkill. Ergo, Halo has TS.
>
> Point me to where it was in Reach. Because it wasn’t even in Arena

Halo Reach’s playlist work like Halo 3’s social playlist, however, both still use trueskill.

The low population of Arena leads to trueskill being nearly useless.

To get your point across better, mention that it uses visible trueskill.

> To get your point across better, mention that it uses visible trueskill.

This

p.s. lolmasterofunicorns

> > To get your point across better, mention that it uses visible trueskill.
>
> This
>
> p.s. lolmasterofunicorns

4 posts?

>

Reach has TrueSkill.

The claims of TrueSkill being “nonexistant” are coming from players with high skill playing in low pop playlists. Both of those problems, being of high skill and playing in low population playlists, cause problems. Both at once just compound the problem.

That said, Reach could stand to have the Skill preference set as default and it replaced with a speed preference instead.

> >
> > If a game as random as Uno as Trueskill, than a game with skill like Halo should have it.
>
> Reach has TrueSkill.
>
> The claims of TrueSkill being “nonexistant” are coming from players with high skill playing in low pop playlists. Both of those problems, being of high skill and playing in low population playlists, cause problems. Both at once just compound the problem.
>
> That said, Reach could stand to have the Skill preference set as default and it replaced with a speed preference instead.

Halo 3 has an even lower population and I can match people of the same trueskill

> >
>
> …All XBL games have TrueSkill. Ergo, Halo has TS.

HAHA, nice one!