Guess the Halo 4 opening day population

Im wanting to know what people think opening day population will be .Go ahead and guess .Mine is 2,000,000 .(Hint we know its over 1,000,000 .Because of Preorders .

The real question is how big the population will be a year from now. Reach’s population was disgusting since the game sucked, unlike previous Halos which remained strong even years later.

0 because we will all be in the campaign.

1.5 million.

Didn’t Halo 3 have like 5 million people on when it came out? Crazy.

So long as it’s over 100,000 I’ll be -Yoink!-.

Halo 4 needs to revive the series, unlike Reach and it’s crappy 20,000 every time I play.

Well based on past Halos I’m going to place it around 800 - 900k. But hopefully it’ll be like Halo 3 which had more. I think the highest I saw Halo 3 at was around 1.2 million.

> 0 because we will all be in the campaign.

I will be one of those in Campign for sure .

At one time around 1,500,000 but altogether in the whole day over 2 million.

> Well based on past Halos I’m going to place it around 800 - 900k. But hopefully it’ll be like Halo 3 which had more. I think the highest I saw Halo 3 at was around 1.2 million.

Halo 4 has just over 1 million so it is very colose .We could be looking at the biggest Halo lauch day ever . Hows that for a Franchise some call Dead .

> Im wanting to know what people think opening day population will be .Go ahead and guess .Mine is 2,000,000 .(Hint we know its over 1,000,000 .Because of Preorders .

Not everyone who pre-orders actually has Xbox LIVE you know.

I’d predict 700k-1m players roughly.

> The real question is how big the population will be a year from now. Reach’s population was disgusting since the game sucked, unlike previous Halos which remained strong even years later.

If the population for Reach “sucked”, then the standards for what is considered to be “good” must be so high that even MW3 right now is stuck in the “mediocre” catagory.

This is their chance to revive the franchise.

> > The real question is how big the population will be a year from now. Reach’s population was disgusting since the game sucked, unlike previous Halos which remained strong even years later.
>
> If the population for Reach “sucked”, then the standards for what is considered to be “good” must be so high that even MW3 right now is stuck in the “mediocre” catagory.

Ya man it did “suck”. After a year Reach only had around 70k-100k during “peakish” hours. Halo 3 would have 200k-300k. So ya man, that does suck. And all the CoDs rock Reach’s population.

But then again, why play a game that fundamentally is flawed. Thanks God Halo4 is right around the corner. H4 is gonna be amazing.

OVER 9000!!!

Not all people have XBL, and there are different time zones, so your theory of over 1,000,000 is flawed.

1,343,791 approx.

1,7mil