Guess Serina will be out this week for HW2

Well I bet everyone is hype that the next UNSC dlc leader and operation spearbreaker is out this week for halo wars 2. Anyone want to guess when? I am gonna guess it will be released on my birthday saturday.

<mark>mod edit: moved to Halo Wars 2</mark>

Tuesday

It will be either Tuesday or Wednesday. Never a weekend as 343 staff have these days off. Friday is also out of the question as if there is a game breaking bug they want to fix it asap.

> 2533274969455749;3:
> It will be either Tuesday or Wednesday. Never a weekend as 343 staff have these days off. Friday is also out of the question as if there is a game breaking bug they want to fix it asap.

This basically, I’m excited though

I am very excited. I will have work, but the anticipation to play some new campaign missions will be a nice feeling to have again.

I just want to use the Cyrothrowers meng.

Man, I am gonna ask for leave on Thursday… These last two dlc are more than anticipated for me. I feel so great for Halo Wars 2 is doing so damn right. I love it. Keep it up!

it still could release today

> 2535448485233107;8:
> it still could release today

Could, but doubtful, 343 has said that they try to avoid releasing on Mondays

I hope it is mid this week but won’t be surprised if it even got released Monday the 31st as that is still July. I know they don’t like releasing Mondays but I could see it.

Either way I am ready for a new season and a new balance patch. Tired of playing only Jerome’s, Cutter’s, Atriox’s and the occasional shipmaster.

> 2533274927740213;9:
> > 2535448485233107;8:
> > it still could release today
>
> Could, but doubtful, 343 has said that they try to avoid releasing on Mondays

Pretty sure every release so far has been a Monday except for season 4, which was Wednesday I think

> 2533274793832786;11:
> > 2533274927740213;9:
> > > 2535448485233107;8:
> > > it still could release today
> >
> > Could, but doubtful, 343 has said that they try to avoid releasing on Mondays
>
> Pretty sure every release so far has been a Monday except for season 4, which was Wednesday I think

I don’t have a perfect memory, but I don’t remember any getting released on a Monday.

Though I’m going off of what ske7ch said a while back.

> 2533274927740213;12:
> > 2533274793832786;11:
> > > 2533274927740213;9:
> > > > 2535448485233107;8:
> > > > it still could release today
> > >
> > > Could, but doubtful, 343 has said that they try to avoid releasing on Mondays
> >
> > Pretty sure every release so far has been a Monday except for season 4, which was Wednesday I think
>
> I don’t have a perfect memory, but I don’t remember any getting released on a Monday.
>
> Though I’m going off of what ske7ch said a while back.

Johnson was released on Monday. Probably thats why he’s underpowered.

> 2533274927740213;12:
> > 2533274793832786;11:
> > > 2533274927740213;9:
> > > > 2535448485233107;8:
> > > > it still could release today
> > >
> > > Could, but doubtful, 343 has said that they try to avoid releasing on Mondays
> >
> > Pretty sure every release so far has been a Monday except for season 4, which was Wednesday I think
>
> I don’t have a perfect memory, but I don’t remember any getting released on a Monday.
>
> Though I’m going off of what ske7ch said a while back.

The first 3 were a Monday as they were supposed to come out the Wednesday before and then they dropped the Monday after. The last one was either a Wednesday or Thursday

Guess not everyone’s hyped about Serina…
No matter.
Operation spearbreaker will rock that release out, with, or without it!

> 2535408765189638;1:
> Well I bet everyone is hype that the next UNSC dlc leader and operation spearbreaker is out this week for halo wars 2. Anyone want to guess when? I am gonna guess it will be released on my birthday saturday.
>
> mod edit: moved to Halo Wars 2

no way, that’s also mine.

> 2533274793832786;14:
> > 2533274927740213;12:
> > > 2533274793832786;11:
> > > > 2533274927740213;9:
> > > > > 2535448485233107;8:
> > > > > it still could release today
> > > >
> > > > Could, but doubtful, 343 has said that they try to avoid releasing on Mondays
> > >
> > > Pretty sure every release so far has been a Monday except for season 4, which was Wednesday I think
> >
> > I don’t have a perfect memory, but I don’t remember any getting released on a Monday.
> >
> > Though I’m going off of what ske7ch said a while back.
>
> The first 3 were a Monday as they were supposed to come out the Wednesday before and then they dropped the Monday after. The last one was either a Wednesday or Thursday

I did some research and you were correct about Kinsano and Johnson being released on Mondays, but Colony and Jerome/Arbiter were dropped on a Thursday and Wednesday respectively.

So I guess we could say it’s split 50/50 and we have no clue when it’ll drop :joy:

There’s always the possibility that it’ll come out next Monday, too, since that is the last day of the month.

> 2533274792776027;18:
> There’s always the possibility that it’ll come out next Monday, too, since that is the last day of the month.

that would mean serinas development had something gone wrong with it im 95% sure its this week

> 2535448485233107;19:
> > 2533274792776027;18:
> > There’s always the possibility that it’ll come out next Monday, too, since that is the last day of the month.
>
> that would mean serinas development had something gone wrong with it im 95% sure its this week

I agree with you that it’ll most likely be this week, but remember they also have Spearbreaker dropping and that could change the time table.