Guardians Of Immortality

Guardians Of Immortality is a new Xbox 360 clan. We have squads in games such as Minecraft, Destiny, Black Ops 2, Halo 4 and more. If you are interested in joining, please message me on Xbox live: GOI ERIDIO FO.

Code Of Conduct:

1. NO Harassment.
  2. NO Explicit Language.
  3. You can NOT be in another clan while in GOI.
  4. If a higher ranking member sends you a message or an invite, you MUST respond or join.
  5. You MUST follow the Xbox Live Code Of Conduct.

There will be more information given to you if you are interested in joining. Please, feel free to ask anything!!

> Guardians Of Immortality is a new Xbox 360 clan. We have squads in games such as Minecraft, Destiny, Black Ops 2, Halo 4 and more. If you are interested in joining, please message me on Xbox live: GOI ERIDIO FO.
>
> Code Of Conduct:
> 1) NO Harassment.
> 2) NO Explicit Language.
> 3) You can NOT be in another clan while in GOI.
> 4) <mark>If a higher ranking member sends you a message or an invite, you MUST respond or join.</mark>
> 5) You MUST follow the Xbox Live Code Of Conduct.
>
>
> There will be more information given to you if you are interested in joining. Please, feel free to ask anything!!

This can be very overwhelming for new users if a ton of higher ranking clan members message them. I just needed to point that one out.

In the clan, only 2 people are of high rank. We will not send a message or party invite unless it is for a meeting, which is only 1-2 times a week, only once a day. We try not to pour a whole lot onto the people that we recruit.

This has been posted in the wrong section of the forum. It should have been in the Recruiting section. I will move it to the appropriate place.

Is it required to have a headset to be eligible to join this clan?