Guardian Remake

I know Guardians probably been done to death, but checkout our take on it. Let us know what you think :slight_smile:

layout looks good but I don’t like that light grey, Think a darker one would make it less in your face and make it easier to see important things like your enemy.

> 2533274792306454;2:
> layout looks good but I don’t like that light grey, Think a darker one would make it less in your face and make it easier to see important things like your enemy.

Yeah i was torn between a light gray and a darker grey, but after playing a few custom games on it i see your point. ill modify it when i get the chance. Thanks for the feedback

I downloaded this map and immediately had many complaints. the map layout is wrong in areas, the lighting is messed up in MANY areas, and the sniper tower ramp is made of ROCKS? Its like you didn’t even try in some places. I get it that it takes time to forge stuff, but not only did you do it in ice, when the map is literally a swamp, but you implemented the change of biomes look forced. I actually went into forge to try to fix it, but it was taking hours to rebuild a completed map. Sorry if I come across as a -Yoink-, but it is my favorite map, and I am picky about forge maps anyways.