Grunts

Does anyone feel guilty and sorta sad when assassinating a grunt because I truly listened in you can hear the fleas and wimpers from them it’s kinda sad.

Yes, but at the same time you know they’d do the same.

> 2533274939354123;1:
> Does anyone feel guilty and sorta sad when assassinating a grunt because I truly listened in you can hear the fleas and wimpers from them it’s kinda sad.

Sometimes but not all of the time.

Only the cute grunts, these grunts have the voice, but not the face…

> 2533274847563380;4:
> Only the cute grunts, these grunts have the voice, but not the face…

Especially with what 343 did with them.

nope

> 2533274939354123;1:
> Does anyone feel guilty and sorta sad when assassinating a grunt because I truly listened in you can hear the fleas and wimpers from them it’s kinda sad.

i stopped feeling anything when they started doing the instant suicide/explode thing. One moment you are fighting a bunch of grunts with plasma pistols the next you are dead because instantragequityoudie!!! mode was enabled lol

We Attended Nipple Academy Together

Yes I feel the same. The only problem when killing them is the sound they make like in halo 3 or 2 when like they begged for you not to kill them but yes I feel guilty.

Not at all. I mean, the little -Yoinks!- will eat people.

I don’t give a crap lol…?

> 2533274939354123;1:

if they shoot at me then they deserve to die

Yes, always did when killing Grunts (and Engineers). Normally only those races, though.

I feel sad for killing them. When they run away from the battle I feel sad for shooting them in the back. :frowning: