Grunt Mech on Title Screen

Anyone else seen this? I was playing yesterday and had to take a break, so instead of closing the game I left it on the main title screen. Not sure how long it had been, but I happened to look up and saw the grunt mech falling in the right side of the screen. I haven’t seen it since then but wondered if anyone else had.

I think that’s just an ordinary grunt.

We’ve known for a while that leaving the title screen open for some time will eventually show a normal Grunt floating down the screen, but the Goblin would be new.

Yeah dude I seen it but I think it’s just a regular grunt not a mech

Maybe it was a regular grunt, I just never knew about it.

> 2533274800197043;5:
> Maybe it was a regular grunt, I just never knew about it.

Really dice, you’re lvl 150 and you haven’t noticed, well guess you’ve been too busy playing rather than being on title screen (Not mad at him or anything, we’re friends, no need to hate).

> 2535433113586217;6:
> > 2533274800197043;5:
> > Maybe it was a regular grunt, I just never knew about it.
>
>
> Really dice, you’re lvl 150 and you haven’t noticed, well guess you’ve been too busy playing rather than being on title screen (Not mad at him or anything, we’re friends, no need to hate).

lol yeah I was going to reply that I never spend much time on the title screen.

Yeah, it’s a regular grunt. (Look at the methane pack)((The thing on its back.))

> 2533274923926799;8:
> Yeah, it’s a regular grunt. (Look at the methane pack)((The thing on its back.))

Goblins have a pack. Even though it’s full of Needle missiles which will chase you around the map at the speed of light.

i have not seen it myself but i think it was just a normal grunt