Grunt jockey

I spawn a new temple banshee, fly around the corner and get shot a small number of times. Shields don’t even go out on the banshee, and I -Yoinking!- explode. Killed by grunt jockey. 7 req points gone. Why is that -Yoinking!- thing so powerful.

I wouldn’t care if it was warzone turbo, but GOD FORBID they ever make that a permenant playlist. The planet would just -Yoinking!- explode and all that would be left is some small text saying, “Killed by grunt jockey.”

I had a full banshee ultra and I had 4 of his super attack needles stuck to my banshee and it blew up entirely. The grunt mech is stupidly overpowered. I go full games where no one kills it.

Hugging the ground and utilizing terrain as cover can be semi-effective. Unless you spawn a banshee at garage on ARC while he’s up, that one’s totally on you

I’ve been basically “one-shotted” in vehicles by the Jockey on several occasions now. I had one game of WZFF on Apex 7 not too long ago where 2 of them spawned on round 4. Not only them, but also a few Wraith Ultras and Ghosts. I got into a Scorpion to try and kill it, and so did a few others (some got into banshees too), and we were all killed pretty much instantly. Like a few shots from the needler and boom - dead. It was pretty unfair since req weapons were practically useless against it (if you even got a chance to use them and weren’t instantly killed by one of the Wraith Ultras), and vehicles (the only things that seemed to do considerable damage) were destroyed instantly. The Jockey can be WAY too difficult sometimes.

The jockey can be easily killed.

Focus fire the shield

Headshot the pilot
Ez

Ya power weapons are they way to go with the mechs. A lot less risky.
The Dnend Legion

That POS blind sniped me from across the map while I was hiding behind a rock

> 2533274971565732;5:
> The jockey can be easily killed.
>
> Focus fire the shield
>
> Headshot the pilot
> Ez

I’ve never seen this happen before… People talk about it a lot, but ive never even seen the driver shield door go down.

> 2533274798980159;8:
> > 2533274971565732;5:
> > The jockey can be easily killed.
> >
> > Focus fire the shield
> >
> > Headshot the pilot
> > Ez
>
>
> I’ve never seen this happen before… People talk about it a lot, but ive never even seen the driver shield door go down.

I did it once, but you kinda need everyone on board. Look it up on YouTube