Grunt Goblin is Crazy

Alright so last night in warzone on A.R.C I was thrown on a team that cored quickly and disregarded all bosses. For the remainder of the match they farmed to 1000 without rushing the core. I had about 9 kills before they triple capped and didn’t feel like participating in the onslaught. Instead I turned my attention to the neglected grunt goblin to conduct a little experiment for science. I decided to take on the behemoth myself. Knowing how fast the goblin destroys vehicles I decided to attack it spartan only. I spawned in a Jorge’s chaingun initially and used it and then emptied a full BR and DMR into its chassis effectively taking out about 75% of its health. I then spawned a SPNKR EX and depleted another 15% off its total health. Unfortunately the game ended before I could take the goblin out who still had about 10% health remaining. When I went in to check my damage output in the carnage report I had capped it at 15, 715 nearly twice as high as the farmer in first place with 57 kills and 8, 500 damage! Assuming my 9 kills did about 1500 damage I am pretty confident the grunt goblin could easily swallow 15, 000 damage total.

Bruh O.o

> 2533274811292695;1:
> Alright so last night in warzone on A.R.C I was thrown on a team that cored quickly and disregarded all bosses. For the remainder of the match they farmed to 1000 without rushing the core. I had about 9 kills before they triple capped and didn’t feel like participating in the onslaught. Instead I turned my attention to the neglected grunt goblin to conduct a little experiment for science. I decided to take on the behemoth myself. Knowing how fast the goblin destroys vehicles I decided to attack it spartan only. I spawned in a Jorge’s chaingun initially and used it and then emptied a full BR and DMR into its chassis effectively taking out about 75% of its health. I then spawned a SPNKR EX and depleted another 15% off its total health. Unfortunately the game ended before I could take the goblin out who still had about 10% health remaining. When I went in to check my damage output in the carnage report I had capped it at 15, 775 nearly twice as high as the farmer in first place with 57 kills and 8, 500 damage! Assuming my 9 kills did about 1500 damage I am pretty confident the grunt goblin could easily swallow 15, 000 damage total.
>
> Bruh O.o

Damn, talk about a bullet sponge.

Nice job by the way with the goblin, I’d probably get killed within 10 seconds lol.

Would it be possible to kill it with less damage via other weapons? I.E. plasma pistol to take out shields then well aimed shots to weak areas?

I never even bother with the Grunt.

I have emptied all an extended mag DMR’s entire ammo into his special spot and the health meter never budged. I totally ignore him in regular warzone. You just proved why most of us do. Way too much health. I enjoy his comments though.