grunt funeral skull

so i KNOW its s pre order bonus, but do you have to pre order it somewhere? I did so at gamestop and they are saying we get nothing for pre ordering it. =( am i missing something?

It might be possible that it was a time-based exclusive. When did you preorder it? I preordered mine at gamestop months ago so I know i will be getting it.

hmm, it is supposed to be a pre-order bonus. I am not sure what Gamestop is thinking.
http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/headline/special-halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-pro-order-bonuses/111729

> hmm, it is supposed to be a pre-order bonus. I am not sure what Gamestop is thinking.
> http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/headline/special-halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-pro-order-bonuses/111729

yeah i saw that and i asked today and they said nothing.

as for the person above you i pre ordered it wihting the first few days they started taking pre orders.

I highly highly doubt GameStop/Game won’t be giving it…

For example, for Halo Reach in GAME from Spain they didn’t know a yoink about the pre-ordering extras until the day before its release and even said that only customers who ordered the standard edition would get it (the Recon helmet).

But at the end they gave it. I ordered Reach the first day the Legendary edition and they gave me the Recon helmet.

I think it’s Microsoft job to put the codes and distribute them, not the shop. The shop only has to give number of pre-orders and Microsoft gives them what they have to give to customers, with or without their kownledge.

So don’t worry, I doubt they (GameStop, Game…) will be letting you without your pre-order extras due to their lack of knowledge about it or the date of pre-ordering. :wink:

P.S.: GAME Spain will be giving for free a T-Shirt (don’t know what design) with the pre-order of Halo Anniversary which costs 35€ along with the Grunt Funeral Skull and Master Chief Avatar Armor. It’s not a art book but it’s something…

> I highly highly doubt GameStop/Game won’t be giving it…
>
> For example, for Halo Reach in GAME from Spain they didn’t know a yoink about the pre-ordering extras until the day before its release and even said that only customers who ordered the standard edition would get it (the Recon helmet).
>
> But at the end they gave it. I ordered Reach the first day the Legendary edition and they gave me the Recon helmet.
>
> I think it’s Microsoft job to put the codes and distribute them, not the shop. The shop only has to give number of pre-orders and Microsoft gives them what they have to give to customers, with or without their kownledge.
>
> So don’t worry, I doubt they (GameStop, Game…) will be letting you without your pre-order extras due to their lack of knowledge about it or the date of pre-ordering. :wink:
>
> P.S.: GAME Spain will be giving for free a T-Shirt (don’t know what design) with the pre-order of Halo Anniversary which costs 35€ along with the Grunt Funeral Skull and Master Chief Avatar Armor. It’s not a art book but it’s something…

The recon was just preorder bonus? i thought it was a legendary edition bonus. i didnt know which bonus was for what pre order and i didnt know any of them till i actually picekd it up. “here your dlc bonus!” open box with “heres your dlc bonus for legendary” >_> i honestly just 2 days ago found the legendary dlc for the avatar. lolz
heck i didnt know you got flames until the morning before the midnight release. xD

You have to pre-order the game from Amazon.

> You have to pre-order the game from Amazon.

FINALLY, someone gives Amazon the recognition they deserve

Normaly you get the stuff from pre ordering from shops like Gamestop, amazon, or best buy…ect…

I was thinking the same thing. It says on Gamestop.com that it comes inside with the game.And it’s not exclusive to Gamestop because walmart, best buy, etc. are listing it too. So most likely it will be with the first run copies of CEA.

I pre-ordered at gamestop a few months ago and they said that they weren’t aware of any pre-order bonus. I’m sure I will get it though.

> I highly highly doubt GameStop/Game won’t be giving it…
>
> For example, for Halo Reach in GAME from Spain they didn’t know a yoink about the pre-ordering extras until the day before its release and even said that only customers who ordered the standard edition would get it (the Recon helmet).
>
> But at the end they gave it. I ordered Reach the first day the Legendary edition and they gave me the Recon helmet.
>
> I think it’s Microsoft job to put the codes and distribute them, not the shop. The shop only has to give number of pre-orders and Microsoft gives them what they have to give to customers, with or without their kownledge.
>
> So don’t worry, I doubt they (GameStop, Game…) will be letting you without your pre-order extras due to their lack of knowledge about it or the date of pre-ordering. :wink:
>
> P.S.: GAME Spain will be giving for free a T-Shirt (don’t know what design) with the pre-order of Halo Anniversary which costs 35€ along with the Grunt Funeral Skull and Master Chief Avatar Armor. It’s not a art book but it’s something…

I preordered Legendary in Australia and didn’t get Recon. That always bugged me.

That would bug me too

> > I highly highly doubt GameStop/Game won’t be giving it…
> >
> > For example, for Halo Reach in GAME from Spain they didn’t know a yoink about the pre-ordering extras until the day before its release and even said that only customers who ordered the standard edition would get it (the Recon helmet).
> >
> > But at the end they gave it. I ordered Reach the first day the Legendary edition and they gave me the Recon helmet.
> >
> > I think it’s Microsoft job to put the codes and distribute them, not the shop. The shop only has to give number of pre-orders and Microsoft gives them what they have to give to customers, with or without their kownledge.
> >
> > So don’t worry, I doubt they (GameStop, Game…) will be letting you without your pre-order extras due to their lack of knowledge about it or the date of pre-ordering. :wink:
> >
> > P.S.: GAME Spain will be giving for free a T-Shirt (don’t know what design) with the pre-order of Halo Anniversary which costs 35€ along with the Grunt Funeral Skull and Master Chief Avatar Armor. It’s not a art book but it’s something…
>
> I preordered Legendary in Australia and didn’t get Recon. That always bugged me.

I never pre-ordered it and I got Recon :stuck_out_tongue: Unless it was like a day 1 unlock pre-order or something lol

Anyway, sounds like gamestop is trolling you. Maybe some call of duty fan boys stopping you from pre-ordering. :P(Note, I play CoD from time to time but I am not a fan boy of the series.)

> > > I highly highly doubt GameStop/Game won’t be giving it…
> > >
> > > For example, for Halo Reach in GAME from Spain they didn’t know a yoink about the pre-ordering extras until the day before its release and even said that only customers who ordered the standard edition would get it (the Recon helmet).
> > >
> > > But at the end they gave it. I ordered Reach the first day the Legendary edition and they gave me the Recon helmet.
> > >
> > > I think it’s Microsoft job to put the codes and distribute them, not the shop. The shop only has to give number of pre-orders and Microsoft gives them what they have to give to customers, with or without their kownledge.
> > >
> > > So don’t worry, I doubt they (GameStop, Game…) will be letting you without your pre-order extras due to their lack of knowledge about it or the date of pre-ordering. :wink:
> > >
> > > P.S.: GAME Spain will be giving for free a T-Shirt (don’t know what design) with the pre-order of Halo Anniversary which costs 35€ along with the Grunt Funeral Skull and Master Chief Avatar Armor. It’s not a art book but it’s something…
> >
> > I preordered Legendary in Australia and didn’t get Recon. That always bugged me.
>
> I never pre-ordered it and I got Recon :stuck_out_tongue: Unless it was like a day 1 unlock pre-order or something lol
>
> Anyway, sounds like gamestop is trolling you. Maybe some call of duty fan boys stopping you from pre-ordering. :P(Note, I play CoD from time to time but I am not a fan boy of the series.)

We don’t even have gamestop in Australia.

> I was thinking the same thing. It says on Gamestop.com that it comes inside with the game.And it’s not exclusive to Gamestop because walmart, best buy, etc. are listing it too. So most likely it will be with the first run copies of CEA.

its just inside? oh cool. probably is the first made batch then. =) thanks for clearing it up for me!

> > I was thinking the same thing. It says on Gamestop.com that it comes inside with the game.And it’s not exclusive to Gamestop because walmart, best buy, etc. are listing it too. So most likely it will be with the first run copies of CEA.
>
> its just inside? oh cool. probably is the first made batch then. =) thanks for clearing it up for me!

anytime. I’m 99% sure it’s first run copies because it says this on the GameStop website under where it says bonus:Online Customers: Content will be packaged in with your game.
Store/In-Store Pickup Customers: Content will be packaged in with your game.

> so i KNOW its s pre order bonus, but do you have to pre order it somewhere? I did so at gamestop and they are saying we get nothing for pre ordering it. =( am i missing something?

i pre-ordered at amazon and they said im getting it. that was in mid september.

Recon helmet DLC for Reach is pretty much on all of the Reach boxes i’ve seen and these are just regular copies too.

Also, is it too late to pre order for the special bonueses for CE:A? I am not very impressed by the console version of BF 3 (it’s going to blow in comparison to PC and that alpha was supposedly a beta wasn’t that great either) so i was thinking of canceling that and putting money towards CE:A.