Group of Grinders, Achilles Helmet.

Hello, I’m an Ex-Officer over at Wings of Pestilence I’ve got a good core of players who grinded hard for the armour, but our leader over at -Yoink!- refuses to kick inactives out, so it boiled down to a core of about 7 people to achieve the armour. I’m looking to join a company that’s on the helmet, and to get my group into that company to help you guys achieve it, we all play halo every day. If you could get back to me, that would be brilliant!

PS: We’re excellent at buckle ups, as there was only 7 of us, we managed to grind out 300 of them. I personally play as a supportive player, EMPing and co-ordinating my team.

Thanks for your time, Dean.

The Notable Companies are all very close and everyone in them are really nice.

> 2533274924401014;2:
> The Notable Companies are all very close and everyone in them are really nice.

Don’t you have to be subscribed to twitch or whatever to get in them? I don’t want to pay £5 per month for a spartan company…

> 2535442946913889;3:
> > 2533274924401014;2:
> > The Notable Companies are all very close and everyone in them are really nice.
>
>
> Don’t you have to be subscribed to twitch or whatever to get in them? I don’t want to pay £5 per month for a spartan company…

No, you don’t I was in one for a week before joining Whiskey and I played with Luke TheNotable.