Group for legendary warzone and pvp warzone

I get bored of being alone in warzone and I like to grind on both warzone modes but I don’t want to rely on a team that I don’t know and it is fun and relaxing to be with others my name tag is KrypticKILL3RYT

> 2535426321120747;1:
> I get bored of being alone in warzone and I like to grind on both warzone modes but I don’t want to rely on a team that I don’t know and it is fun and relaxing to be with others my name tag is KrypticKILL3RYT

im also looking for a group to quick core for quick xp grinding for the 152 i added you if you find a group let me know!

> 2533274810153466;2:
> > 2535426321120747;1:
> > I get bored of being alone in warzone and I like to grind on both warzone modes but I don’t want to rely on a team that I don’t know and it is fun and relaxing to be with others my name tag is KrypticKILL3RYT
>
> im also looking for a group to quick core for quick xp grinding for the 152 i added you if you find a group let me know!

Okay great!

I would be interested in playing with others as I too mostly just play solo. Send me a friend request and an invite when you see me online.
Gamertag: DARKASSASSINO07

Ok bet

If you all are interested I just started a Spartan Company message me here as in currently working on the discord and other pieces of background work.

Gt: Perfekkt