Ground Pound

Is awesome. Not too OP but can knock the shield of someone, and you can finish them off with the AR

I don’t normally use it as it has a long charge up time, but it is good to get out of sticky situations.

> 2535421056782457;2:
> I don’t normally use it as it has a long charge up time, but it is good to get out of sticky situations.

I use bump and jump so I use in every situation I possibly can

I am not too fond of it. It is pretty easy to take down and only good for ambushing.

I like the charge, sure would be fun to knock people off the maps.

I didnt use it in beta. Haven’t managed to play 5 yet (still downloading) but I don’t intend to use it. I don’t like it at all.

I haven’t played on line yet but during campaign i need to plan it out.

> 2535421056782457;2:
> I don’t normally use it as it has a long charge up time, but it is good to get out of sticky situations.

You actually have some control on the charge time. When the circle in the middle spins fully and glows white you can release it then. It can still charge for another few seconds though.

I try to incorporate all the moves as often as possible

I like it but it takes to long to set up.

Killing someone with a ground pound is a SUPER satisfying feeling. and there are some situations where it has practical applications, especially on these maps with all the verticality.

Getting a ground pind kill is so satisfying when you pull it off. Especially on a unsuspecting flag carrier.