Ground pound users should stay on radar

Just as the title says. It’s very annoying to not know where the ground pound user is and randomly be insta killed by them. Maybe also show on the radar that the user is charging up similar to promethean vision. Thanks for reading my feedback.

> 2533274829432487;1:
> Just as the title says. It’s very annoying to not know where the ground pound user is and randomly be insta killed by them. Maybe also show on the radar that the user is charging up similar to promethean vision. Thanks for reading my feedback.

You may not know EXACTLY where they are, but you can be pretty darn certain that they are above you :slight_smile:

Any time I hear the charging sound, I’m one thruster use away from flipping the script on them… I have yet to be killed by a GP. I usually take him out with a few head shots while he recoils after whiffing…

Without some some element of surprise, it would become even more useless.

> 2676692992818466;2:
> > 2533274829432487;1:
> > Just as the title says. It’s very annoying to not know where the ground pound user is and randomly be insta killed by them. Maybe also show on the radar that the user is charging up similar to promethean vision. Thanks for reading my feedback.
>
>
> You may not know EXACTLY where they are, but you can be pretty darn certain that they are above you :slight_smile:
>
> Any time I hear the charging sound, I’m one thruster use away from flipping the script on them… I have yet to be killed by a GP. I usually take him out with a few head shots while he recoils after whiffing…
>
> Without some some element of surprise, it would become even more useless.

this. the audio is so blatant a death person might notice and if they don’t land directly on you, you don’t die giving you about, 2 seconds is it?, to turn around and smite them! also when they jump to get airborne before using it they show up because they moved fast enough

You shouldn’t be focusing on the radar when someone is about to stomp on you. By the time you look at it the GP would’ve happenedalready. GGP is already hard to use, no need for users to appear on radar.

I stand corrected, with more play time I’ve learned Its really easy just to thruster out of the way like said above.

Not seeing the person about to ground pound you is like not seeing 1000 pound anvil about to crush you.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2676692992818466;2:
> > 2533274829432487;1:
> > Just as the title says. It’s very annoying to not know where the ground pound user is and randomly be insta killed by them. Maybe also show on the radar that the user is charging up similar to promethean vision. Thanks for reading my feedback.
>
>
>
> You may not know EXACTLY where they are, but you can be pretty darn certain that they are above you :slight_smile:
>
> Any time I hear the charging sound, I’m one thruster use away from flipping the script on them… I have yet to be killed by a GP. I usually take him out with a few head shots while he recoils after whiffing…
>
> Without some some element of surprise, it would become even more useless.

you haven’t played me then. :slight_smile: I’ve insta ground pounded like 25 people so far. And none of them saw it comin. But I agree you can totally hear when someone is charging up a ground pound and its easy to lead them on then thrust out of the way and rape them.