Ground Pound Town is….stupid to say the least

It has ground pound in the title, so why do we spawn with pistols and beam rifles instead of just hammers? Shouldn’t the game type on this map revolve around killing with ground pounds not spawn camp with beam rifles? This baffles me to no end and I will back out of every game this appears on until this has been solved, ban or no ban.

Yeah beam rifles ruin it

Ban it is then! Loosen up a bit and try to enjoy yourself, the game mode is actually quite fun! Just get good! :wink:

> 2533274883270007;3:
> Ban it is then! Loosen up a bit and try to enjoy yourself, the game mode is actually quite fun! Just get good! :wink:

I don’t accept get good as ANY kind of argument, and the game type is poor due to poor map design, easy to spawn kill, easier to get spawn killed.

I would rather have Jenga Tower or whatever it is called with the destructible buildings and phaetons.

> 2535453668882729;5:
> I would rather have Jenga Tower or whatever it is called with the destructible buildings and phaetons.

Maybe not air vehicles, but I’d like to see the original Jenga Tower come back.

I really like the premise, but the beam rifles defeat the purpose of ground pounding, you should spawn with plasma pistols or energy swords.

> 2535442956515589;4:
> > 2533274883270007;3:
> > Ban it is then! Loosen up a bit and try to enjoy yourself, the game mode is actually quite fun! Just get good! :wink:
>
>
> I don’t accept get good as ANY kind of argument, and the game type is poor due to poor map design, easy to spawn kill, easier to get spawn killed.

The gametype is great. and get good is a relevant argument. If you learn to play it well you’ll enjoy it more. But if you just quit every time it comes up you’ll end up with a ban, and you are by definition a bad sport.

I have games and maps that aren’t my favourite, but I don’t quit every time they come round. Instead I play them and try to improve, and eventually get better as a result.

> 2533274792641480;8:
> > 2535442956515589;4:
> > > 2533274883270007;3:
> > > Ban it is then! Loosen up a bit and try to enjoy yourself, the game mode is actually quite fun! Just get good! :wink:
> >
> >
> > I don’t accept get good as ANY kind of argument, and the game type is poor due to poor map design, easy to spawn kill, easier to get spawn killed.
>
>
> The gametype is great. and get good is a relevant argument. If you learn to play it well you’ll enjoy it more. But if you just quit every time it comes up you’ll end up with a ban, and you are by definition a bad sport.
>
> I have games and maps that aren’t my favourite, but I don’t quit every time they come round. Instead I play them and try to improve, and eventually get better as a result.

Like I said I don’t accept get good as any kind of argument.

> 2535442956515589;9:
> > 2533274792641480;8:
> > > 2535442956515589;4:
> > > > 2533274883270007;3:
> > > > Ban it is then! Loosen up a bit and try to enjoy yourself, the game mode is actually quite fun! Just get good! :wink:
> > >
> > >
> > > I don’t accept get good as ANY kind of argument, and the game type is poor due to poor map design, easy to spawn kill, easier to get spawn killed.
> >
> >
> > The gametype is great. and get good is a relevant argument. If you learn to play it well you’ll enjoy it more. But if you just quit every time it comes up you’ll end up with a ban, and you are by definition a bad sport.
> >
> > I have games and maps that aren’t my favourite, but I don’t quit every time they come round. Instead I play them and try to improve, and eventually get better as a result.
>
>
> Like I said I don’t accept get good as any kind of argument.

You’ve said this twice, but have not explained why it’s not a good argument. And what I think VirtualMark was saying is that you should just try to enjoy it, learn some of the tricks to enhance your experience with the game mode. Action Sack is a social gametype, so you’re going to get stuck with some game modes you really enjoy, and some you don’t. I don’t like Paintball that much, but I try to enjoy it for what it is (and over time, I improve my performance in the gametype, making it even slightly more enjoyable than it was before).

If you want to dash out of the lobby, or resign from the game, that’s your choice. But don’t be surprised when you end up with a ban being upset that you have to wait 20 mins when you could have just played the game and had it be over in 5.

There will always be bad gametypes / maps in the playlist you want to play. Some you love, some you hate. Put up with them and over the time you may grow to appreciate them. There is no such thing as a perfect game that makes everyone happy all the time. There will always be people that find problems with one thing or another. You can’t make everyone happy all the time. Some people may enjoy the Beam Rifles / Magnums, some people may hate them.

> 2533274874078365;10:
> > 2535442956515589;9:
> > > 2533274792641480;8:
> > > > 2535442956515589;4:
> > > > > 2533274883270007;3:
> > > > > Ban it is then! Loosen up a bit and try to enjoy yourself, the game mode is actually quite fun! Just get good! :wink:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I don’t accept get good as ANY kind of argument, and the game type is poor due to poor map design, easy to spawn kill, easier to get spawn killed.
> > >
> > >
> > > The gametype is great. and get good is a relevant argument. If you learn to play it well you’ll enjoy it more. But if you just quit every time it comes up you’ll end up with a ban, and you are by definition a bad sport.
> > >
> > > I have games and maps that aren’t my favourite, but I don’t quit every time they come round. Instead I play them and try to improve, and eventually get better as a result.
> >
> >
> > Like I said I don’t accept get good as any kind of argument.
>
>
> You’ve said this twice, but have not explained why it’s not a good argument. And what I think VirtualMark was saying is that you should just try to enjoy it, learn some of the tricks to enhance your experience with the game mode. Action Sack is a social gametype, so you’re going to get stuck with some game modes you really enjoy, and some you don’t. I don’t like Paintball that much, but I try to enjoy it for what it is (and over time, I improve my performance in the gametype, making it even slightly more enjoyable than it was before).
>
> If you want to dash out of the lobby, or resign from the game, that’s your choice. But don’t be surprised when you end up with a ban being upset that you have to wait 20 mins when you could have just played the game and had it be over in 5.
>
> There will always be bad gametypes / maps in the playlist you want to play. Some you love, some you hate. Put up with them and over the time you may grow to appreciate them. There is no such thing as a perfect game that makes everyone happy all the time. There will always be people that find problems with one thing or another. You can’t make everyone happy all the time. Some people may enjoy the Beam Rifles / Magnums, some people may hate them.

I’ll gladly take a ban over having to sit through a BS game mode any day, I’m working on a few Forge projects, plus I could go play another, better game while I wait, like MCC, Halo 4, Pokemon, Smash Bros, Minecraft, ect…

Well then that is your choice. If I were you, I’d just play another game mode because I’ve seen multiple threads by you bashing small things about Action Sack. You seem to have a problem with every game mode in that playlist.
As I said before, there will never be a perfect game that makes everyone happy all the time. You can look at the games you listed and you will find people who hate them.

Once again, my suggestion for you - AVOID THE ACTION SACK PLAYLIST.

> 2533274874078365;12:
> Well then that is your choice. If I were you, I’d just play another game mode because I’ve seen multiple threads by you bashing small things about Action Sack. You seem to have a problem with every game mode in that playlist.
> As I said before, there will never be a perfect game that makes everyone happy all the time. You can look at the games you listed and you will find people who hate them.
>
> Once again, my suggestion for you - AVOID THE ACTION SACK PLAYLIST.

Here’s a list of the games I hate in action Sack:

-Rift Ball

• Ground Pound Arena

• Tank World

Other than that I do quite enjoy the playlist.

It’s a casual fun-to-play game type. It’s not competitive. Just enjoy it for what it is.

> 2533274883270007;3:
> Ban it is then! Loosen up a bit and try to enjoy yourself, the game mode is actually quite fun! Just get good! :wink:

LOL 'dude says “get good” at Action Sack… What is happening to the Halo Community?

I played it once and it was actually a fun match. But could have gotten lucky and had players who where actually trying to ground pound and not just spawn kill with the beam rifle.

I haven’t played it but I want to try it soooo bad

It was fun, but with a beam rifle it didn’t give me much reason to ground pound

> 2533274874078365;10:
> > 2535442956515589;9:
> > > 2533274792641480;8:
> > > > 2535442956515589;4:
> > > > > 2533274883270007;3:
> > > > > Ban it is then! Loosen up a bit and try to enjoy yourself, the game mode is actually quite fun! Just get good! :wink:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I don’t accept get good as ANY kind of argument, and the game type is poor due to poor map design, easy to spawn kill, easier to get spawn killed.
> > >
> > >
> > > The gametype is great. and get good is a relevant argument. If you learn to play it well you’ll enjoy it more. But if you just quit every time it comes up you’ll end up with a ban, and you are by definition a bad sport.
> > >
> > > I have games and maps that aren’t my favourite, but I don’t quit every time they come round. Instead I play them and try to improve, and eventually get better as a result.
> >
> >
> > Like I said I don’t accept get good as any kind of argument.
>
>
> You’ve said this twice, but have not explained why it’s not a good argument. And what I think VirtualMark was saying is that you should just try to enjoy it, learn some of the tricks to enhance your experience with the game mode. Action Sack is a social gametype, so you’re going to get stuck with some game modes you really enjoy, and some you don’t. I don’t like Paintball that much, but I try to enjoy it for what it is (and over time, I improve my performance in the gametype, making it even slightly more enjoyable than it was before).
>
> If you want to dash out of the lobby, or resign from the game, that’s your choice. But don’t be surprised when you end up with a ban being upset that you have to wait 20 mins when you could have just played the game and had it be over in 5.
>
> There will always be bad gametypes / maps in the playlist you want to play. Some you love, some you hate. Put up with them and over the time you may grow to appreciate them. There is no such thing as a perfect game that makes everyone happy all the time. There will always be people that find problems with one thing or another. You can’t make everyone happy all the time. Some people may enjoy the Beam Rifles / Magnums, some people may hate them.

I’ll explain why it’s not a good argument. The problem is the ridiculous ban hammer in a “social playlist”. You admit with your own post that it’s a mix of plenty of game types and that there are going to be things people don’t like. So why have a ban penalty in a playlist that that is supposed to be social… where it’s a common factor that there will be plenty of gametypes that people don’t like?

The best people can come up with is “if you learn to play it, you’ll enjoy it more” or just “put up with it”… or “get good”… pmsl… Why!? How about coming up with a good argument for why people should have to play a gametype they don’t like, rather than point out the obvious penalty for not doing so? That’s like telling someone to keep eating -Yoink- sandwiches as part of their meals because they might eventually get good at it and enjoy it lol.

I mean, we’re playing a video game here, something that’s supposed to be fun and an enjoyable pastime… we’re talking about a social playlist and yet it invokes penalties derived from competitive style play.

“You can’t make everyone happy all the time,” couldn’t be a more accurate statement. It also couldn’t apply more appropriately to a situation like this… and yet there is a ban hammer in a playlist that, by its very nature, is about as close to diametrically opposed to such a tool as one can get. What a pile, IMO. Must be where all the sandwiches come from.

> 2594261035368257;19:
> > 2533274874078365;10:
> > > 2535442956515589;9:
> > > > 2533274792641480;8:
> > > > > 2535442956515589;4:
> > > > > > 2533274883270007;3:
> > > > > > Ban it is then! Loosen up a bit and try to enjoy yourself, the game mode is actually quite fun! Just get good! :wink:
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > I don’t accept get good as ANY kind of argument, and the game type is poor due to poor map design, easy to spawn kill, easier to get spawn killed.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > The gametype is great. and get good is a relevant argument. If you learn to play it well you’ll enjoy it more. But if you just quit every time it comes up you’ll end up with a ban, and you are by definition a bad sport.
> > > >
> > > > I have games and maps that aren’t my favourite, but I don’t quit every time they come round. Instead I play them and try to improve, and eventually get better as a result.
> > >
> > >
> > > Like I said I don’t accept get good as any kind of argument.
> >
> >
> > You’ve said this twice, but have not explained why it’s not a good argument. And what I think VirtualMark was saying is that you should just try to enjoy it, learn some of the tricks to enhance your experience with the game mode. Action Sack is a social gametype, so you’re going to get stuck with some game modes you really enjoy, and some you don’t. I don’t like Paintball that much, but I try to enjoy it for what it is (and over time, I improve my performance in the gametype, making it even slightly more enjoyable than it was before).
> >
> > If you want to dash out of the lobby, or resign from the game, that’s your choice. But don’t be surprised when you end up with a ban being upset that you have to wait 20 mins when you could have just played the game and had it be over in 5.
> >
> > There will always be bad gametypes / maps in the playlist you want to play. Some you love, some you hate. Put up with them and over the time you may grow to appreciate them. There is no such thing as a perfect game that makes everyone happy all the time. There will always be people that find problems with one thing or another. You can’t make everyone happy all the time. Some people may enjoy the Beam Rifles / Magnums, some people may hate them.
>
>
> I’ll explain why it’s not a good argument. The problem is the ridiculous ban hammer in a “social playlist”. You admit with your own post that it’s a mix of plenty of game types and that there are going to be things people don’t like. So why have a ban penalty in a playlist that that is supposed to be social… where it’s a common factor that there will be plenty of gametypes that people don’t like?
>
> The best people can come up with is “if you learn to play it, you’ll enjoy it more” or just “put up with it”… or “get good”… pmsl… Why!? How about coming up with a good argument for why people should have to play a gametype they don’t like, rather than point out the obvious penalty for not doing so? That’s like telling someone to keep eating -Yoink- sandwiches as part of their meals because they might eventually get good at it and enjoy it lol.
>
> I mean, we’re playing a video game here, something that’s supposed to be fun and an enjoyable pastime… we’re talking about a social playlist and yet it invokes penalties derived from competitive style play.
>
> “You can’t make everyone happy all the time,” couldn’t be a more accurate statement. It also couldn’t apply more appropriately to a situation like this… and yet there is a ban hammer in a playlist that, by its very nature, is about as close to diametrically opposed to such a tool as one can get. What a pile, IMO. Must be where all the sandwiches come from.

I’ve actually quit out of about 10 action sack playlists today and haven’t been banned once, I’m confused, and a little curious.