Ground Pound is useless IMO

Never killed anyone with it (because I’ve never tried to) and never been killed by it. Seriously, who thought it was a good idea? I like Halo 5, but I just think this feature’s a bit… pointless…

LOL

once you pop your GP cherry you will have the thirst for more

and also i can believe you never been killed by it because you have only played 169 games

most of those seem to be warzone where its rarer to get a ground pound unless its on assault

> 2533275010968401;2:
> LOL
>
> once you pop your GP cherry you will have the thirst for more
>
> and also i can believe you never been killed by it because you have only played 169 games
>
> most of those seem to be warzone where its rarer to get a ground pound unless its on assault

Only 169 matches? Wow… I thought I played more. As for Warzone, I prefer it over Arena personally.

Ground pound is fun and is ao satisfying when its the last kill.

It’s effective on some maps. Insta-kill too on direct hit too. Even when you try to move out the way the ground pound can still hit them and make their shields go down, at the cost of you acting like a sitting duck in midair. It is meant to stage in the scenario for taking unaware people from above, and in some cases may be more useful then riddling down a magazine on a guy from above.

> 2535433846507696;5:
> It’s effective on some maps. Insta-kill to on direct hit too. Even when you try to move out the way the ground pound can still hit them and make their shields go down, at the cost of you acting like a sitting duck in midair. It is meant to stage in the scenario for taking unaware people from above, and in some cases may be more useful then riddling down a magazine on a guy from above.

I guess, but it’s not hard to hear someone charging up a ground-pound. All you have to do is look up, start shooting while they’re just sat there taking in the bullets, and shoot them until they die, because once they hit the ground, their shields will probably be down.

It’s not something that can be commonly used IMO but it can be very effective. I tend to use it in Strongholds to quickly kill someone capping a base, I have used it plenty of times in Slayer or Warzone but I fail with it a lot more than I succeed. It is a lot of fun!

Ground pound is amazing when preformed correctly. I use it all the time and can get a kill or down shields then get a kill with it.

It all depends on the map. I have used it on Regret and Truth and I think Coliseum . the rest of the maps don’t allow for a lot of opportunities for it. I like the ground pound. I despise the spartan charge.

The last time I played, I Ground pounded a camper. What a fantastic feeling!!!

> 2535471595119823;3:
> > 2533275010968401;2:
> > LOL
> >
> > once you pop your GP cherry you will have the thirst for more
> >
> > and also i can believe you never been killed by it because you have only played 169 games
> >
> > most of those seem to be warzone where its rarer to get a ground pound unless its on assault
>
>
> Only 169 matches? Wow… I thought I played more. As for Warzone, I prefer it over Arena personally.

I’ve played 277 matches. haha

Ground pound + Swat = Deadly

> 2535471595119823;6:
> > 2535433846507696;5:
> > It’s effective on some maps. Insta-kill to on direct hit too. Even when you try to move out the way the ground pound can still hit them and make their shields go down, at the cost of you acting like a sitting duck in midair. It is meant to stage in the scenario for taking unaware people from above, and in some cases may be more useful then riddling down a magazine on a guy from above.
>
>
> I guess, but it’s not hard to hear someone charging up a ground-pound. All you have to do is look up, start shooting while they’re just sat there taking in the bullets, and shoot them until they die, because once they hit the ground, their shields will probably be down.

It seems that most players haven’t realized that you can trigger the GP early by releasing the melee after you hear the audio indicator during the charge up telling you the GP is ready. If an enemy player isn’t ready for it, they won’t have time to look up and lay enough shots into you before you pound them.

> 2535471595119823;1:
> Never killed anyone with it (because I’ve never tried to) and never been killed by it. Seriously, who thought it was a good idea? I like Halo 5, but I just think this feature’s a bit… pointless…

I rarely kill with it but for map movement and awareness its great jump gp hold and then thrust back in to where you were to see whats under you, the jukes are unlimited.

Just check out naded v ace thrust gp juke it pretty ACE :wink:

Just like everything in the game it has its uses.

http://xboxclips.com/xCrimsonLegendx/1b87372f-ab82-49fb-8d4a-d2897066554a

It has it’s uses.

I have tried and failed multiple times. I’m guessing the it just makes you want more once you hit it once

you can use it for trick jumps and skill jumps, not just kills.

ground pound is the best I love getting kills with it currently over 220 kills and is my fourth most used tool to earn kills with right behind the Ar, BR and Magnum

I use GP in strongholds all the time. Whenever you are approaching a stronghold from the air, I can usually spot the enemy and use the GP to eliminate them. On the flip side, if they move when they hear me coming, chances are they fall or walk out of the stronghold area and I end up resetting any progress they made towards the capture as soon as I land. If there is more than one enemy in the stronghold and I have backup, it’s a great way for me to pop a couple shields and allow my teammates to clean up.