Ground Pound Animation

Has anyone noticed the ground pound animation lacking a little? It seems like he is perfectly still throughout the air. It would look more realistic if his arms and legs wobbled slightly due to air resistance, but that’s just me. Any thoughts?

They are wearing hundreds of pounds of MJOLNIR armor. Wind resistance doesn’t affect them.

> 2533274832341423;2:
> They are wearing hundreds of pounds of MJOLNIR armor. Wind resistance doesn’t affect them.

I thought of that. But it doesn’t look good, he is frozen solid all the way through. If anything, the force of the thruster pack would be enough to move his arm slightly.

Since seeing it in the beta, I’ve always thought that ground pound uses some of what was learned from armor lock during the “Reach experiments.” Like, the armor locks up to protect the wearer from the impact (like chief in the beginning of H3).

It’s likely they lock their armor while ground pounding so that their limbs aren’t crushed.

just picture the spartan’s arms and legs jiggling all the way down. lol

The armor lock theory actually does fit in. I just wished the spartan would bring his arm forward when getting close to the ground, or pull his arm back gradually on the way down. A little pet peeve I had. I love the game so far, don’t get me wrong I just wanted to see if anyone shared my opinion.