Grinding in reinforcements

I really want the General achievement, but don’t want to deal with rushers in standard and quitters in deathmatch. That’s why I nominate reinforcements for Grinding, long games where both sides take heavy losses. Win or lose, there are a lot of xp up for grabs.

Reinforcements is the best points:time ratio because…

1. Upgraded units provide more points when killed (everything starts upgraded)
  2. You do not have to build supply pads right away, meaning units/points come earlier
  3. Queue times are far quicker than everything except standard.

> Reinforcements is the best points:time ratio because…
>
> 1. Upgraded units provide more points when killed (everything starts upgraded)
> 2. You do not have to build supply pads right away, meaning units/points come earlier
> 3. Queue times are far quicker than everything except standard.

Deathmatch is also an alternative, without the rage quitting. Play defense, and you shouldn’t get the quitters.

> > Reinforcements is the best points:time ratio because…
> >
> > 1. Upgraded units provide more points when killed (everything starts upgraded)
> > 2. You do not have to build supply pads right away, meaning units/points come earlier
> > 3. Queue times are far quicker than everything except standard.
>
> Deathmatch is also an alternative, without the rage quitting. Play defense, and you shouldn’t get the quitters.

Oops, I meant to say:

“DEATHMATCH is the best points:time ratio because…”

> > > Reinforcements is the best points:time ratio because…
> > >
> > > 1. Upgraded units provide more points when killed (everything starts upgraded)
> > > 2. You do not have to build supply pads right away, meaning units/points come earlier
> > > 3. Queue times are far quicker than everything except standard.
> >
> > Deathmatch is also an alternative, without the rage quitting. Play defense, and you shouldn’t get the quitters.
>
> Oops, I meant to say:
>
> “DEATHMATCH is the best points:time ratio because…”

Because I’ve earned over half of my 9 million points from it? I know.

> > > > Reinforcements is the best points:time ratio because…
> > > >
> > > > 1. Upgraded units provide more points when killed (everything starts upgraded)
> > > > 2. You do not have to build supply pads right away, meaning units/points come earlier
> > > > 3. Queue times are far quicker than everything except standard.
> > >
> > > Deathmatch is also an alternative, without the rage quitting. Play defense, and you shouldn’t get the quitters.
> >
> > Oops, I meant to say:
> >
> > “DEATHMATCH is the best points:time ratio because…”
>
> Because I’ve earned over half of my 9 million points from it? I know.

He’s correcting his OWN title, not asking what your arguments are.

> > > > > Reinforcements is the best points:time ratio because…
> > > > >
> > > > > 1. Upgraded units provide more points when killed (everything starts upgraded)
> > > > > 2. You do not have to build supply pads right away, meaning units/points come earlier
> > > > > 3. Queue times are far quicker than everything except standard.
> > > >
> > > > Deathmatch is also an alternative, without the rage quitting. Play defense, and you shouldn’t get the quitters.
> > >
> > > Oops, I meant to say:
> > >
> > > “DEATHMATCH is the best points:time ratio because…”
> >
> > Because I’ve earned over half of my 9 million points from it? I know.
>
> He’s correcting his OWN title, not asking what your arguments are.

Too late.
Sorry, maybe next time.