Grinding achillies commendations, join up

Looking for anyone willing to fill up the rest of the spartan company, and is willing to grind with us for achillies armor. No kd required, just a will to see it through till the end.

Still looking for the best of the best all around spartans, ir thise at least willing to help grind for the infamous armor

Looking for diehards

Still looking for people who wanna see this through till the end.

Any intense everyday players out there? Our company needs you!

You have been advised about this previously, please see the rules on recruiting and company topics:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/504760bd1678460abcc89e5f5e1ad7a1/topics/welcome-to-the-recruiting-forum/f9ff4898-75da-463c-8a4c-29d396f3e13b/posts
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/1ff61771b8f64a9a9e18b900039843cb/topics/company-forum-rules/a3d857e6-d270-4085-b258-c201d8602001/posts

> There are some specific guidelines that we ask Clan Recruiters to follow during their ongoing recruitment efforts:
>
> - <mark>Each company is limited to one recruiting thread.</mark> - <mark>Do not “bump” or spam your company recruitment thread.</mark> - <mark>Clans may reply to their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)</mark>

Hi S2tckrboy, yes i know have been warned, but you said once a week i could rewrite in the same thread i did the previous week?

> 2533274823160459;7:
> Hi S2tckrboy, yes i know have been warned, but you said once a week i could rewrite in the same thread i did the previous week?

Read the third line of those rules. You are allowed to bump your company recruiting thread once a week, but it is supposed to be a significant update. I.E at least three or four sentences. In addition weekly doesn’t mean on the 11, 16, and 18th. It means once a week, such as every Monday (or other day of your choice.) At least seven days should pass between those bumps.

Ok thank you

> 2533274823160459;1:
> Looking for anyone willing to fill up the rest of the spartan company, and is willing to grind with us for achillies armor. No kd required, just a will to see it through till the end.

Are you still recruiting?