GRIM PLEASE RESPOND

Will the Scout Hog be available in forge maps???

> 2535408070550056;1:
> Will the Scout Hog be available in forge maps???

Probably. Its not a variant, it’s its own vehicle with its own variants.

Grim’s one of the writers, not sure he has anything to do with forge and all that.

I’d say so. It is a vehicle by itself, not a variant of an existing vehicle.

Thanks everyone. The scout hog is great for machinimas sooo yeah just askin

Now if only we could have one person sitting in the bed of it. That’d be awesome!

Wait what we cant sit on the back of it???

> 2535408070550056;7:
> Wait what we cant sit on the back of it???

Not that I know of. Have you ever tried? Pretty sure you can’t. which is lamesauce for sure, I’d love to just drive a pile of teammates from A to B in warzone!

Has any one tried? Id love to see if so

> 2535408070550056;9:
> Has any one tried? Id love to see if so

I’ve tried but I don’t think you can. It doesn’t give any indicator telling you that you can ride on it.

If they’re adding similar items that were in the Halo 2 Anniversary forge, then it is possible since that had the legendary Golden Hog (why on earth isn’t this a hog variant). So they could always just re-add that in as the scout hog.

You CAN sit in the back, just not properly. Just jump up on the back, and crouch. You’ll stay in as long as the hog stays planted.

> 2533274807544947;12:
> You CAN sit in the back, just not properly. Just jump up on the back, and crouch. You’ll stay in as long as the hog stays planted.

I’ve done drifts in the back stayed in and got kills.

Thanks. Everyone

> 2533274945252246;13:
> > 2533274807544947;12:
> > You CAN sit in the back, just not properly. Just jump up on the back, and crouch. You’ll stay in as long as the hog stays planted.
>
>
> I’ve done drifts in the back stayed in and got kills.

I’ll be trying this ASAP.