GRIFTBALL MADDNESS!!!

I realized once I played Griftball, it was awesome!!! It is a really fun game because of the rushing you do with the energy swords and the gravity hammers!!! One thing I don’t like about Griftball is that there is betrayals… I hope 343 will take that out because most of my deaths are from my teammates killing me… Although I like the game so far I would rate this game a 9/10!

Check out my last post… Recruiting RoAr members!!!

Everytime someone misspells “Grifball” a Grif gets blown up. :frowning:

But yes, the game is fun, I am a fan. And removing betrayals won’t happen so hopefully your teammates learn to watch their radar! :slight_smile:

i just wish there was a third type with thruster packs :frowning:

It’s “Grifball”. Another Grif just got blown up. :smiley: And Sarge is happy. :slight_smile:

And people need to watch their radars. I should know, I accidentally betrayed teammates numerous times on accident.

> Everytime someone misspells “Grifball” a Grif gets blown up. :frowning:
>
> But yes, the game is fun, I am a fan. And removing betrayals won’t happen so hopefully your teammates learn to watch their radar! :slight_smile:

Sarge would be so upset.

My friend also says Giftball lol. Why do these people add a T in Grifball?

> > Everytime someone misspells “Grifball” a Grif gets blown up. :frowning:
> >
> > But yes, the game is fun, I am a fan. And removing betrayals won’t happen so hopefully your teammates learn to watch their radar! :slight_smile:
>
> Sarge would be so <mark>happy.</mark>

Fixed’ :wink:

You think at one point after all the screw ups 343 made they would try not to screw up more but they done it again with tampering this game type part of skill of grifball was being able to swing the hammer at the ball carrier to send them flying faster to the objective or possible save from the other team killing them. it’s a unplayable game type now.

Catch the disease!!!

Do people not read the front page before they make a new topic? XD

> You think at one point after all the screw ups 343 made they would try not to screw up more but they done it again with tampering this game type part of skill of grifball was being able to swing the hammer at the ball carrier to send them flying faster to the objective or possible save from the other team killing them. it’s a unplayable game type now.

lolwut?? Passing is the legit best thing to ever happen to grifball. With a well, coordinated team, it ACTUALLY feels like a sport now.

But I get it, you asking for the “Hammer fling” instead of actually throwing the ball and working as a team…

…is reminiscent of everyone screaming for BXR back >_>