griffball/infected

so after playing halo my fav games i see all these game modes returning BTB is one that i enjoyed with my bros since can’t do big party on the other maps i know why but kinda dumb cause me and my friends liike to go against each other in free for all but can’t cause of 343 rule which sucks but hey make since dont want friends help bossting but then againg why not make a mode that takes out the ranking the friends and randoms can join…

but enough of that my thing is when if grifball gonna come back fun game of mayham and fun not only that but as well as when is infected gonna come back to i know halo 4 flooed mode but infected with the sword more fun theses game modes need to come back

> 2533274864416919;1:
> so after playing halo my fav games i see all these game modes returning BTB is one that i enjoyed with my bros since can’t do big party on the other maps i know why but kinda dumb cause me and my friends liike to go against each other in free for all but can’t cause of 343 rule which sucks but hey make since dont want friends help bossting but then againg why not make a mode that takes out the ranking the friends and randoms can join…
>
> but enough of that my thing is when if grifball gonna come back fun game of mayham and fun not only that but as well as when is infected gonna come back to i know halo 4 flooed mode but infected with the sword more fun theses game modes need to come back

Infected and Grifball will come… I know it may not be easy but be patient as they will make an arrival at some point.

Also, if you want unranked free-for-all then why don’t you just do it on custom games? I know it’d be nice to have more random players if need be but it’s at least an option.

Grifball will come. I believe it’s NOKYARD who’s making maps and tweeting about it already. Willing to bet he knows something we don’t.