Griffball friendly fire/ban system Trash

I’ve started playing the featured playlist today griffball. I can count at least four instances where I’ve started a game and was playing very well, while being betrayed by teammates. But it seems I get an automatic ban after I accidentally betray my teammates a second time. This is beyond annoying af and honestly ruins the game and makes the featured playlist unplayable honesty.

Maybe you should watch how you lay down the hammer.

What they really need to fix is the fact that this social playlist can’t start because for some reason there needs to be 8 people total, not 6!

The ban system is definitely trash I was just about to make a post then I saw this one so I’ll contribute, personally I think friendly killing shouldn’t be such a problem,but if it is then at least turn friendly fire off problem solved, either way griffbal just doesn’t have the same feel anymore,

> 2533274813383154;1:
> I’ve started playing the featured playlist today griffball. I can count at least four instances where I’ve started a game and was playing very well, while being betrayed by teammates. But it seems I get an automatic ban after I accidentally betray my teammates a second time. This is beyond annoying af and honestly ruins the game and makes the featured playlist unplayable honesty.

Yeah, I liked when there was no ban system in grifball. Sure, your teammates could kill you freely but, what’s stopping you from killing them? They’re just hurting themselves anyways by booting you. I never boot anyone unless the kill me with no enemy players around and I know we can win without them.

> 2533275001522797;4:
> > 2533274813383154;1:
> > I’ve started playing the featured playlist today griffball. I can count at least four instances where I’ve started a game and was playing very well, while being betrayed by teammates. But it seems I get an automatic ban after I accidentally betray my teammates a second time. This is beyond annoying af and honestly ruins the game and makes the featured playlist unplayable honesty.
>
> Yeah, I liked when there was no ban system in grifball. Sure, your teammates could kill you freely but, what’s stopping you from killing them? They’re just hurting themselves anyways by booting you. I never boot anyone unless the kill me with no enemy players around and I know we can win without them.

Except griffball was extremely toxic when there was no kicking for team killing. It’s easy enough to just not kill your teammates, so I don’t see the issue with it as is.

I feel this. But after learning how easy it was to teamkill, I sharpened up my skills a little. Not as much of an issue now.