Griffball booting

I thought this was gotten rid of? Or nerfed at the very least…talking betrayals here.

I don’t know if they did. Because like I play Grifball when it comes out as a limited time mode. And it hasn’t been fixed.

> 2535445244304175;2:
> I don’t know if they did. Because like I play Grifball when it comes out as a limited time mode. And it hasn’t been fixed.

I enjoyed it back in the day but lately have been playing more FF for the grind to 152. Thus anytime a featured playlist gives double XP I jump at it to get out of FF. Was doing excellent in a match, we were up 3-0 and I had all 3 goals, then I got booted for betrayal. Pretty sure there’s A LOT of betrayals in that particular game type. It’s whatever I just thought years ago this was fixed/addressed.

no, has been always the same, kicked by betrayals

Back in Reach you could infinitely betray your teammates in grifball. It wasn’t fun and I think having a set amount of betrayals before you are kicked is a decent compromise.

I got killed by the same person on my team 3 times in a row, then he runs in front of me while I’m killing an enemy and I get booted. Messed up man, messed up. Punishes the player for playing the game, and it makes me want to stand still, just so I can complete a game without getting kicked.

I got booted for killing someone 3 times in the above mentioned game…purely unintentional. Literally multiple people going for a group of enemies. It’s kind of inevitable.

> 2533274843589204;6:
> I got killed by the same person on my team 3 times in a row, then he runs in front of me while I’m killing an enemy and I get booted. Messed up man, messed up. Punishes the player for playing the game, and it makes me want to stand still, just so I can complete a game without getting kicked.

You have to be hyper aware of your surroundings, I try to always stay distanced from my teammates and constantly glance at the radar. Even if you have a clear shot at an enemy, if a teammate is near you it’s best to reposition (unless your opponent is about to score).

My biggest issue with Grifball so far. I don’t think you should be able to betray your teammates at all (hence turn friendly fire OFF) or at very least remove the betrayal booting option from Grifball.

Yes, betrayal booting or friendly fire should be turned off. This has been a huge problem for me in Grifball.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

yea

> 2717573882290912;5:
> Back in Reach you could infinitely betray your teammates in grifball. It wasn’t fun and I think having a set amount of betrayals before you are kicked is a decent compromise.

But a ban though? I mean fire up the game and see the words “Featured Playlist” it attracts a lot of newer players. I see more players with CSR levels lower than 30 in the featured playlist more than any other except quick play