Grifball?

I just have one question about Halo 4, and thats if grifball is returning in some shape or form?

I don’t see why it wouldn’t. The Grifball community is to big to kill. But I don’t think there has been any confirmation or not on this matter.

Action Sack and Grifball usually co-exist, and if there is no Grifball playlist but an Action Sack playlist, I’m sure that Grifball will always be a permanent choice in the Action Sack playlist due to its popularity.

In the “Frankie answers community questions” bulletin, Frankie said it’ll be basically possible to play Grifball.

> In the “Frankie answers community questions” bulletin, Frankie said it’ll be basically possible to play Grifball.

thats good but what he said sounds a bit iffy i wonder what he means by “basically possible” i dont think it will be the same griff ball or that there wont be a playlist for it so the only way to play will be in custom games, but who knows.

> > In the “Frankie answers community questions” bulletin, Frankie said it’ll be basically possible to play Grifball.
>
> thats good but what he said sounds a bit iffy i wonder what he means by “basically possible” i dont think it will be the same griff ball or that there wont be a playlist for it so the only way to play will be in custom games, but who knows.

I suspect it won’t be hammers but something else. Either way, I’m not too worried. As long as I can smash people with something that acts like a hammer and have a runner, I’m good. :slight_smile:

> > > In the “Frankie answers community questions” bulletin, Frankie said it’ll be basically possible to play Grifball.
> >
> > thats good but what he said sounds a bit iffy i wonder what he means by “basically possible” i dont think it will be the same griff ball or that there wont be a playlist for it so the only way to play will be in custom games, but who knows.
>
> I suspect it won’t be hammers but something else. Either way, I’m not too worried. As long as I can smash people with something that acts like a hammer and have a runner, I’m good. :slight_smile:

I sense Spacemops would be awesome in Grifball!

wheres the “none of the above” option?

I assume Grifball will be severely mixed up with the passing technique shown in the assassination videos.

> wheres the “none of the above” option?

its the x button on the top right corner of your screen…

Yup, Frankie said that it would be “more or less possible” to play Grifball in Halo 4.

That could mean one of two things:

1. Grifball will be included, but it will be changed. Maybe we can pass the ball, maybe we can use our fists, maybe we will be using the Space Mop instead of the Gravity Hammer…but some version of Grifball will be possible.

2. Everything the community needs to build Grifball will be present – Hammers, swords, neutral assault, etc. 343 won’t presume to build it themselves, since they know the community would tweak/change it anyway, much like MLG. So they supply the tools, and it’ll be possible for the community to build it. This is exactly what Bungie did in Reach.

while i do love invasion, i just can’t live without grifball :slight_smile:

@poll. Why not all of the above?

Personally, I’m not griffball fanatic, but it’s enjoyable to play every so often. It is really a great community game people value, so I say leave it in.

Also, some form of invasion please.

There will be no Grifball MM playlist in Halo 4. Frankie confirmed it on his Neogaf.