Grifball Spartan Charge Doesn't Count?

I notice if you kill someone with a spartan charge in Grifball you get a melee icon/medal and not the spartan charge one. So im guessing that spartan charges in Grifball don’t count towords your Spartan Company’s spartan charge kill commendation? If anyone knows for sure whether it does or doesn’t that would be great. In addition, does anyone think that it should count as a spartan charge kill and go towords the commendation? Personally I think it should, I don’t see it being a problem since all melee kills, assassinations and Triple kills+ count towords those kill commendations (unless im wrong of course but im pretty sure they do)

You’re using a sword or hammer so its not a spartan charge hence why you oneshot them also with that casual games don’t count commendations or at least btb didn’t.

Spartan charging with a sword will count as a sword kill, it’s been that way since I got Halo which was only a couple of months ago so i’m not sure if it was always like that.
And i’m pretty sure that spartan charging with the grav hammer only counts for a melee kill. I personally don’t spartan charge with a grav hammer because I think the sword is better for kills, so someone else who has more experience should tell you.

> 2533274864603442;3:
> Spartan charging with a sword will count as a sword kill, it’s been that way since I got Halo which was only a couple of months ago so i’m not sure if it was always like that.
> And i’m pretty sure that spartan charging with the grav hammer only counts for a melee kill. I personally don’t spartan charge with a grav hammer because I think the sword is better for kills, so someone else who has more experience should tell you.

I think you’re right. It counts as a sword kill if you have a sword in your hand and a melee if you have a hammer.

> 2533274862181038;4:
> > 2533274864603442;3:
> > Spartan charging with a sword will count as a sword kill, it’s been that way since I got Halo which was only a couple of months ago so i’m not sure if it was always like that.
> > And i’m pretty sure that spartan charging with the grav hammer only counts for a melee kill. I personally don’t spartan charge with a grav hammer because I think the sword is better for kills, so someone else who has more experience should tell you.
>
>
> I think you’re right. It counts as a sword kill if you have a sword in your hand and a melee if you have a hammer.

Yea you get the sword icon when you charge with it and kill someone

> 2533274818508074;1:
> I notice if you kill someone with a spartan charge in Grifball you get a melee icon/medal and not the spartan charge one. So im guessing that spartan charges in Grifball don’t count towords your Spartan Company’s spartan charge kill commendation? If anyone knows for sure whether it does or doesn’t that would be great. In addition, does anyone think that it should count as a spartan charge kill and go towords the commendation? Personally I think it should, I don’t see it being a problem since all melee kills, assassinations and Triple kills+ count towords those kill commendations (unless im wrong of course but im pretty sure they do)

As far as I know with an energy sword counts as a sword kill. And with a gravity hammer counts as a melee kill.