Grifball quick question

I am new to this game mode i just have a quick question I read somewhere that when you become Grif you get a 2x overshield and base speed boosted. Is this true? because when i have been grif it doesn’t show the usual overshield boost on my bar at the top?.

Yes, the carrier does have an over shield. Look for the green bar where your shields are. If it isn 't here, the issue could be lag related. If you believe it’s your connection, restart your xbox, clear the system cache, and reboot Halo 5. I might not remember to come back to this thread so feel free to pm me if the solutions i layed out work, or if you see the over-shield.

I had a try again its strange i don’t get the overshield when i become grif In fact check this clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1TgUDcRdhM

I think they change the base shield strength and hidden stats but not actually give ur shield overshields. so instead of 100% shield strength its 200% maybe.

Always remember in grifball it’s hammer beats sword, sword beats ball, ball beats hammer. Not enough people do that

> 2533274836042393;5:
> Always remember in grifball it’s hammer beats sword, sword beats ball, ball beats hammer. Not enough people do that

Yea i always forget this at times i read it on the wiki my first time in the game mode tbh i always just did the vanilla modes in the past.

> 2535411412065764;4:
> I think they change the base shield strength and hidden stats but not actually give ur shield overshields. so instead of 100% shield strength its 200% maybe.

Yea it must be this or because of spartan abilities maybe they removed the overshield?. Has anyone done assault yet? Overshield or no?.

Alsso on a side note if anyone sees this are assault and grifball permanent playlists? I tweeted Bravo and he is just plain silent on the matter.

> 2533274836042393;5:
> Always remember in grifball it’s hammer beats sword, sword beats ball, ball beats hammer. Not enough people do that

Nope. Not any more.

Now its anything goes, at least for me. Always die to a hammer when I have the ball, always help the enemy ball carrier when I hammer him.

Spartan charge is your best friend, you’ll die maybe, but so will they.