Grifball Playdate for Waypoint Community

Hey there Grifball lovers!

Tomorrow night, Friday November 19 at 10 p.m. EST, I’ll be running a Grifball playdate. Pro or rookie status - doesn’t matter. I’ll be teaching some Reach Grifball tips and tricks and giving a sneak peak at the maps and gametypes you may be seeing in Reach Grifball matchmaking. A game or two of Grifball is also likely to break out during the event.

If you’re interested, please post your gamertag below and I’ll send out invites tomorrow at 10 p.m. EST until the room is filled up.

Look forward to seeing some of you guys there!

It’s a bit late for me as I’m 5 hrs ahead. I might be around but I doubt it. :frowning: This would be great though. I’m pretty decent at grifball. I would consider myself a hybrid player :slight_smile:

Grifball! woot!

Sign me up, please. :slight_smile:

> Pro or rookie status - doesn’t matter. I’ll

Wewt! Can you give a step by step set of instructions for rookies for how to participate?

Friday at 7PM my time… I might be able to make it. Haven’t tried Grifball in Reach yet.

Awesome! I’m afraid I can’t make it, and it’s also a tad late for a hillbilly Norwegian like myself :slight_smile: I’d love to play some other time though, if you’re hosting again :wink:

I wanna try this out, sign me up.

I think I’ll do this, as I have an undying love for Grifball.

> > Pro or rookie status - doesn’t matter. I’ll
>
> Wewt! Can you give a step by step set of instructions for rookies for how to participate?

All people have to do is leave their gamertags in this thread and be online tomorrow (Friday) at 10 EST. I’ll send out invites to people who posted in here at that time in the order that they were posted.

This is the list as of right now:

1. VenomChargerSRT (maybe)
  2. bs angel
  3. aVeryEasyTarget
  4. MMMavHuntX
  5. SirPwn4g3
  6. Goosechecka

Alternates:

If your gamertag is not the same as the Waypoint name, please let me know. I can’t invite you if I don’t know your gamertag!

Go ahead and add me as an alternate…I’m not exactly sure what tomorrow will bring. :slight_smile:

I should be on right around 7. If I am not in by 7, send me an invite still, I’ll be sure to join up. Family gets home at 6:30, so dinner and whatnot.

> Go ahead and add me as an alternate…I’m not exactly sure what tomorrow will bring. :slight_smile:

Will do.

Just a reminder that invites will go out at 10 p.m. EST and it’s first come first serve.

Looking forward to Grif-ing it up with you guys and gals!

This is the best game since Grifball! Oh wait…this is Grifball. Even better!

Sign me up pleazzz.

Gamertag = SamPand

I think I can be there :wink:

I’m looking forward to this. Reach Grifball seems much more intense.

Invites have been sent. We’ll be starting up soon.

Fun times to be had with the Grifball. I still have issues with how it plays, so it is not for me. But still, it was fun. :slight_smile:

Oooh… Sorry guys. Forgot all about it, I probably would’ve detracted anyways, I’ve been in a mood today. Glad it was fun!

Thanks to everyone who played tonight, it was a lot of fun!

I don’t think my connection is good enough for Grifball. :frowning: