Grifball peace and farming return to Halo 5 :(

Well the day we all feared is returning. I played a match of Grifball today in Halo 5 because I was getting to annoyed at the people peace matching in Reach and 4. First match of Grifball I played on Halo 5 was a peace match. The enemy team constantly kept killing me and one of my teammates while letting the other 2 live. Guess what it was a party of 6 playing the game too. 343 needs to limit parties from playing Grifball in all games unless they have the 8 people needed.

I dont think you can search with more people than the team limit. Sadly a lot of players find it fun to ruin the game for people who play halo more casually.

> 2533274805919869;2:
> I dont think you can search with more people than the team limit. Sadly a lot of players find it fun to ruin the game for people who play halo more casually.

Yeah. The system won’t let you search a match that has a limit less then the amount of people in your fireteam

> 2533274805919869;2:
> I dont think you can search with more people than the team limit. Sadly a lot of players find it fun to ruin the game for people who play halo more casually.

i meant since grifball is an 8 person game the only way parties of 3 or more can search is if there is 8 in the party to prevent the people from ruining it for others.

Or what the enemy team did was maybe invite your teammates in a party…?

> 2535434548670205;5:
> Or what the enemy team did was maybe invite your teammates in a party…?

possibly, I’m still use to in Reach where in the pre game lobby it would tell you if people searched for a match together.

Sometimes you get matched against people you know. If you know trying against them is going to be a fruitless endeavor, then it isn’t exactly fun. And you run the risk of being banned if you quit.

I’m not at all worried about my KD or anything, but I’ve sat out of a few games because people I know were spawn kill farming and that’s just no fun in any regard.

Fortunately, most of the really good players don’t farm anymore, and will only spawn kill to get a quick win, if they spawn kill at all.

Unfortunately, Grifball is the fastest and most efficient way to complete the Power Weapon kill commendations for Spartan Companies. That could be the main reason why teams are outright smashing others into bloody pulps.

just look at FU3L lol