Grifball League questions and Armor!

My friend and I just started getting into Halo 4 Grifball and we love it. We we’re wondering if there is some sort of league where people can join/create teams and have matches vs each other and wear the same armor. I heard there was MLG grifball but we’re not really professional or anything. Also Thank you so much 343i for including some Grifball armor in the champions bundle! Now we can look like a true professional Grifball team.

a quick Google search can help you find the official grifball league website.

> My friend and I just started getting into Halo 4 Grifball and we love it. We we’re wondering if there is some sort of league where people can join/create teams and have matches vs each other and wear the same armor. I heard there was MLG grifball but we’re not really professional or anything. Also Thank you so much 343i for including some Grifball armor in the champions bundle! Now we can look like a true professional Grifball team.

Come join us at Grifball Hub for all of your league Grifball needs! Our season just started but there’s always lots of site activities happening and it’s a good way to meet other grifballers and play scrims and such. :slight_smile: